Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

PSP: Online Gaming.

Does any body play online on there Psp?

I'm currently playing Medal Of Honor: Heroes online. Its good but there's alot of people who cheat :(

I've also got many other games that can be played online.

Either reply or pm for online play :)

Not got many PSP games on GTA Vice City Stories and PES 5+6,

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A PS2 ONLINE?????????????

Yes i have the online pack that fits onto the back of the ps2.

However i've just changed internet provider so i dont know if i will be able to play online any more on my ps2.:(

oooooooooooooooo unlucky please dont say you changed to TalkTalk, its crap for playing online with, trust me coz i have it, so im trying to get my dad to change us back to BT or some other. FIFA07 im amazing at and Socom hahahahahahaha

I'm not on talktalk ;)

I prefer to play Pro Evo than fifa. On fifa you can score well easily :blink:

I play Fifa and Medal of honour online, although i think its quite sad how unbeliveably good some of the people are on medal of honour

Yes i know i carnt belive how good people are on Medal of Honor are aswell :blink:

There's a cheat/glitch in the game which allows you to run round in the sky and shoot people :blink:

Ps: Whats your Medal Of Honor online name, and do you play it on ps2 or psp?

Yes i know i carnt belive how good people are on Medal of Honor are aswell :blink:

There's a cheat/glitch in the game which allows you to run round in the sky and shoot people :blink:

Ps: Whats your Medal Of Honor online name, and do you play it on ps2 or psp?

Medal of hounour:heros- i play it on the psp

I also try to play tiger woods online but very few people play it so its difficult.

MOH is a quality game but i stoped playing it coz of the cheats and went on to Socom Combined Assault it was awsome but now people cheat on it, they can shoot through walls and fly in the sky and stuff like that, so i play FIFA and only play when in Clan matches

I propose a game on FIFA, forest vs leicester ahead of tuesdays big game.

Medal of hounour:heros- i play it on the psp

I also try to play tiger woods online but very few people play it so its difficult.

MOH is a quality game but i stoped playing it coz of the cheats and went on to Socom Combined Assault it was awsome but now people cheat on it, they can shoot through walls and fly in the sky and stuff like that, so i play FIFA and only play when in Clan matches
I propose a game on FIFA, forest vs leicester ahead of tuesdays big game.

Yes, I'll play you on fifa. Would it be ok to play on the psp?

Also do you have need for speed carbon on the psp?

Yes, I'll play you on fifa. Would it be ok to play on the psp?

Also do you have need for speed carbon on the psp?

The only games i have that you can play online with on psp are FIFA, MOH, Tiger woods, NHL and Madden

I'll be in the beginners lobby in a minute, my name on it is forestnutter

The only games i have that you can play online with on psp are FIFA, MOH, Tiger woods, NHL and Madden

I'll be in the beginners lobby in a minute, my name on it is forestnutter

Give me about 10 mins.

I'll have to find my psp charger.

and i'll also have to make a account for fifa online.

I think you'll win to be honest as i'm poor at fifa :blink:

Can you change the controlls to pro evo style by any chance?

Does any body play online on there Psp?

I'm currently playing Medal Of Honor: Heroes online. Its good but there's alot of people who cheat :(

I've also got many other games that can be played online.

Either reply or pm for online play :)

How can you cheat online on the PSP :blink:

Unless it was a type in cheat what everyone could use I'd have thought it was a bit hard to code hacks for the PSP, I mean... meh I have no idea about hacking :laugh:

How can you cheat online on the PSP :blink:

Unless it was a type in cheat what everyone could use I'd have thought it was a bit hard to code hacks for the PSP, I mean... meh I have no idea about hacking :laugh:

I dont know how they do it. But theres people running around in the sky :blink:

Archived