Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

What message would you send?

Extract from Leicester Mercury.

Fan power

Martin Allen is harnessing fan power in his bid to bring success to Leicester City.

And the City boss is taking the supporters' influence right into the heart of his squad.

When the players take the field against Watford today, they will know the feelings of the faithful because framed messages from ordinary fans will be adorning the home dressing-room wall.

:fox:

If you sent a message what was it?

or

If you were to send a message, what would you say?

I would say "I've laughed and cried, seen it all, just go out and give your all"

Extract from Leicester Mercury.

Fan power

Martin Allen is harnessing fan power in his bid to bring success to Leicester City.

And the City boss is taking the supporters' influence right into the heart of his squad.

When the players take the field against Watford today, they will know the feelings of the faithful because framed messages from ordinary fans will be adorning the home dressing-room wall.

:fox:

If you sent a message what was it?

or

If you were to send a message, what would you say?

I would say "I've laughed and cried, seen it all, just go out and give your all"

That is a very good one, and I doubt it can be beaten :P

I've just read that article.

The best one is "11 players actually giving a s**t" !

...which the Mercury, bless, didn't bother to censor when they published it on the back page yesterday.. :olol

Archived