Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

August - How do you review this month?

Oh well :D Dribbiling are you still celebrating your 21stGilbo can you stop trying to change the topic of this thread get back on to the topic ;):whistle:
no nooooo no more partying im gonna try & stay away from booze for a month or so dunno if thats possible yet lolim going off topic again :D but to be fair no ones writing anything to reply to so i just chat rubbish or dribble as i put earlier lol:shutup: who's gilbo anyway :P
Results wise-Improvement from last season.Off Field- LCFC a laughing stock of football AGAIN!WE NEED STABILITY! :angry:
All in good time :D

lol cheers :cheers: i was just gonna say the first few words (swings and roundabouts) to your comment but then just started dribbling on :D

hey why oh well lol how rude

I cant believe you let Soccerroo Fox call you Gilbo and not correct him lol

This thread has been a rousing success lol. Remind me not to start one for Septemeber! :D

no nooooo no more partying im gonna try & stay away from booze for a month or so dunno if thats possible yet lolim going off topic again :D but to be fair no ones writing anything to reply to so i just chat rubbish or dribble as i put earlier lol:shutup: who's gilbo anyway

Well I thought you were :o I just can't read also my favourite footy player is Sam Gilbert

Good luck staying away from the drink for a bit tried that before the oly way is to stay away from all ya mates for a while because they always find away to twist your arm.

WE NEED STABILITY! :angry:

If people needed stability then no one would ever get drunk, no one would have affairs.

People like the precarious...they love danger and excitement.

Bring it on Milan: swap the office staff with the ticket staff and get the youth team to run the shop. Sack the burger sellers, sign 27 Algerians and get a woman in as manager. :thumbup:

I cant believe you let Soccerroo Fox call you Gilbo and not correct him lol

This thread has been a rousing success lol. Remind me not to start one for Septemeber! :D

lol i thought gilbo was funny & he's on the optimistic bus so i thought i'd let it slide :D

Well I thought you were :o I just can't read also my favourite footy player is Sam Gilbert

Good luck staying away from the drink for a bit tried that before the oly way is to stay away from all ya mates for a while because they always find away to twist your arm.

very true i'll be fine & if not i'll be drunk either way im happy :D

Archived