Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan69

Games in lessons

Take some snow in with you, and have a snowball fight indoors :thumbup:

Ice hockey- you each have a pen, and a small piece of paper or something, have a goal at either end of the table. The pens the stick, and then just wack the paper.

Or screw a piece of paper up, and play volley-ball.

Yes I know I'm sad before anyone says anything :)

2p Football

What a game :thumbup:

You have to get a 2p and slide it across the table and try and get it to land half on the tabel and half off then u flick it back and if you catch it you have to spin it and the other person makes agoalnet out of his fingers and u flick the 2p :)

Great game and it passes the time away

Me and my mate 'invented' (probably not) a game today where one of you picks one half of the aphabet and the other person has the other and you have to make a team of worldwide players using your letters and you can only use each letter once. Pure quality game :thumbup:

play the 'see who can say 'arse' the loudest' game. hours of entertainment

70509[/snapback]

We play a slight variation called 'Tit, arse, wank.' You have to get progressively louder and the loser is the one who refuses to project those three words louder than the person before them.

What's the squares game?

70811[/snapback]

hundred dots in the shape of a square and each player (game for two) takes it in turn in drawing a line from one dot to the other. The idea is to back a square and winner is the person who has the most squares

Archived