Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

i know how it feels to be..

.. like a female goalkeeper!!

in 5-a-side last night i was in goal (and i didnt get sent off :o) i made a save parrying it across the goal but it went to an opposition..

..as he shot i spread myself and the ball blasted into my breast as i made a double save and play almost had to be stopped cus i was in agony!!

I now have a bruised nipple and it still hurts immensely :(:blink:

in 5-a-side last night i was in goal (and i didnt get sent off :o) i made a save parrying it across the goal but it went to an opposition..

..as he shot i spread myself and the ball blasted into my breast as i made a double save and play almost had to be stopped cus i was in agony!!

71115[/snapback]

Shutup you girl ;):D

71115[/snapback]

71116[/snapback]

:o only my team captains allowed to call me that!! lol

i also took a low blow aswel but im used to that so it doesnt hurt but me tit// :Slol

71115[/snapback]

71116[/snapback]

i also took a low blow aswel but im used to that so it doesnt hurt but me tit// :Slol

71117[/snapback]

I always take a few knocks whenever I play in goal. I just hate it when oppo strikers come storming towards you and blast it. You just know the chances that you'll get it right in the fact or in the clockwork are pretty big! :S:ph34r:

71115[/snapback]

71116[/snapback]

71117[/snapback]

I always take a few knocks whenever I play in goal. I just hate it when oppo strikers come storming towards you and blast it. You just know the chances that you'll get it right in the fact or in the clockwork are pretty big! :S:ph34r:

71123[/snapback]

yeah this striker only had to place it bottom corner but he whacked it as hard as he could (owwww)!!

our normal keeper couldnt play but usually in practise i whack it from 3 yards away and he makes either stunning saves or has re-contruction of the face lol made him look better as he has a fit girlfriend now :S:blink:

71115[/snapback]

71116[/snapback]

Craig? :smile:

71115[/snapback]

71116[/snapback]

Craig? :smile:

71137[/snapback]

Craig has been found out!!!!

Archived