Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

Please help me!

hey aussie fox do u have foxtel and any friends that follow div 1 if so get them to ring them and demand if not delayed games aleast a decent highlights program for our divi with them going digital why can they not do this if we all ring them cmon mate we can change the world if we try.... well at least get some highlights and maybe we can get rid of robbie slater and that dick of a yes man thats sits with him and says nothing but umm hmm and yeah right i dont know if you remember or even had foxtel at the start but we used to get the hour long build before games with i think it was andy gray and sombody else dont remember name they were great ;)

hey aussie fox do u have foxtel and any friends that follow div 1 if so get them to ring them and demand if not delayed games aleast a decent highlights program for our divi with them going digital why can they not do this if we all ring them  cmon mate we can change the world if we try.... well at least get some highlights and maybe we can get rid of robbie slater and that dick of a yes man thats sits with him and says nothing but umm hmm and yeah right i dont know if you remember or even had foxtel at the start but we used to get the hour long build before games with i think it was andy gray and sombody else dont remember name they were great ;)

I ould mate, but as far as the media in australia is concernd, there is only one division in england, the other teams just train for twelve months is what they think must happen

To the OZ boys, forget Foxtel, get yourself a nokia or such like expensive decoder that doesn't require a card, and kick ass dish, and you can pick up international channels that aren't scrambled.

The equipment does cost a bit but once you've bought it, thats it. Theres no monthly charge because thats the benefit of having a good decoder.

My mates did it in Canberra while I was living there and it works.

thanks i will speak to my mate at indoor cricket tomorrow he is into and more importantly understands it all good to hear u get it free after intial outlay unlike foxtel oh and in case robbie slater has learned to read up yours MATE he bagged us a couple of times last season and even before that, was he ever that good over there as he seems to rate himself big time always on about his old club southampton + he loves west ham so i hope we destroy the buggers this week <_<

ricey you are a legend mate i wanted to now how to do that for zonks and now i know how i never thought to ask that well done aussie fox :w00t:

No problem :)

You will also have to edit the text file in the folder where all the pictures are, so if you created a file called 'foxes.rgn' and want it shown for Leicester then edit it so it says under clubs 'Leicester City : foxes.rgn'. Then it will show :)

Guest Guest

Yeah Slater is a proper spudboy, he looks like a ginger spud from Trainspotting.

I rate Craig Foster as a pundit, at least he has a sense of humour!

Archived