Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

The Cribs........

NEW SONG IS FANTASTIC!!!! It's called 'Don't You Wanna Be Relevant' you might have heard it on the goals section on soccer am.

if you haven't got it i suggest you obtain it from somewhere.

Absolutely love the cribs, best band around, have been for a long time.

• 1 year later...

, Absolute Class comeback from them , once again Jarmans lyrics are class , i think this could be one of the indie singles of the year - this song isnt even the lead single , so im looking foward to the album even more now , new single is on zane lowe thursday

Album -Ignore the Ignorant-7th September

, Absolute Class comeback from them , once again Jarmans lyrics are class , i think this could be one of the indie singles of the year - this song isnt even the lead single , so im looking foward to the album even more now , new single is on zane lowe thursday

Album -Ignore the Ignorant-7th September

Meh.

Absolutely brilliant, love them. All three albums have been brilliant, and Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever still ranks amongst my favourites. Like the new track too, looking forward to the album.

Saw them at Leeds last year when they headlined the Radio 1/NME stage. They went past the curfew and had their power cut so it was just the crowd singing along to I'm a Realist at the end... loved it.

Cheat on Me is the hottest record in the world on tonight's Zane Lowe show at 7.30pm , CANT WAIT

Definitely a new Cribs that we've not really heard before, and I liked it. Can't say I enjoyed it as much as We Were Aborted, but it's a different approach which was nice.

Archived