Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

*Updated Table* 06/03/2005

Sorry about the lack of updates recently - I have updated my excel file with the table after every game but just not had the time to upload the image.

Anyhoo, here's the latest table:

table1.gif

Only 3 people managed to pick up any points after the Forest result - Shen, Matt and Muz B)

At the top Scowy's lead is cut to a mere 6 points following the last set of results...Wellman is getting close :)

Sorry about the lack of updates recently - I have updated my excel file with the table after every game but just not had the time to upload the image.

table1.gif

Only 3 people managed to pick up any points after the Forest result - Shen, Matt and Muz  B)

At the top Scowy's lead is cut to a mere 6 points following the last set of results...Wellman is getting close  :)

75139[/snapback]

Would of been top if I hadn't changed my prediction!!!! :mad: I had 1-0 Forest then changed it because CL brought in McCarthy and Kenton. CL's fault :D:P

table1.gif

Only 3 people managed to pick up any points after the Forest result - Shen, Matt and Muz  B)

At the top Scowy's lead is cut to a mere 6 points following the last set of results...Wellman is getting close  :)

75139[/snapback]

:banana::banana::banana: :thumbsup: - At least something good came out of the Forest match :thumbup:

Archived