Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan69

Journey to Blackburn

By any chance is there any of you lot travelling to Blackburn by car have 2 spare seats? Me and my mate have tickets and should be able to get there if we can get on this minibus his uncle has hired out. If we can't then we are sorta stuck. Don't worry if you can't, cheers all the same :thumbup:

By any chance is there any of you lot travelling to Blackburn by car have 2 spare seats? Me and my mate have tickets and should be able to get there if we can get on this minibus his uncle has hired out. If we can't then we are sorta stuck. Don't worry if you can't, cheers all the same :thumbup:

75924[/snapback]

Two people on the moan in were asking for a seat each, or was that a hoax too. :huh::unsure::rolleyes::thumbup:;)

Fox Travel?

75925[/snapback]

I thought that all the places would have been took up by now. Might be wrong though.....

75928[/snapback]

I don't think they have a limited number of places. They'll arrange as many coaches as they need too, just like they did against Charlton.

75924[/snapback]

Two people on the moan in were asking for a seat each, or was that a hoax too. :huh::unsure::rolleyes::thumbup:;)

75935[/snapback]

This isn't a hoax if you were aiming that at me Steven. I think i might be generally stuck for getting there but we are hoping we should be alright. If not just have to be a waste of tickets.....

75924[/snapback]

75935[/snapback]

This isn't a hoax if you were aiming that at me Steven. I think i might be generally stuck for getting there but we are hoping we should be alright. If not just have to be a waste of tickets.....

76179[/snapback]

It was not aimed at you. :thumbup:;)

Nice one mate.

I CAN'T WAIT!

77072[/snapback]

Me neither. The atmosphere at my school has been brilliant. Not many City fans at my school, mostly Derby and Forest. I love winding them up about us being in the quarters. I don't even mind the Derby fans coming back with "we're higher in the league than you". Until after this weekend i don't care to be honest :thumbup::D

Archived