Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Cobbos hair

As most conversations go on to the topic of Cobbo's hair, i thought i might just put a topic on just for the subject.

:)

Sorry mate!!!

I will hide now especially as we have training tonight!!  :ph34r:

76519[/snapback]

Sam seems to like his hair doesnt he? I cant imagine him with short hair though!

Brilliant! Straighteners are Gods work!

76527[/snapback]

Indeed they are. I don't know where I'd be without mine.

Cheers Rob :blush:

The hair was never long until about 9 months ago :o Infact, twas dead short :o

I am told straightners are evil, but it seems I won't have a choice on whether they will be used on my hair or not :ph34r:

I am told straightners are evil, but it seems I won't have a choice on whether they will be used on my hair or not :ph34r:

76531[/snapback]

No you dont Lisa and I are quite powerful in our own way so you stand zero chance of getting away - theres even a CRIMPER attachment for my straighteners so you'd better come quietly Mr Cobley!

76531[/snapback]

No you dont Lisa and I are quite powerful in our own way so you stand zero chance of getting away - theres even a CRIMPER attachment for my straighteners so you'd better come quietly Mr Cobley!

76536[/snapback]

Eeeeeeek :unsure::ph34r:

I've got my posh straighteners, then a mutli-purpose styler, including tongs, large and small.

Oh the possibilities are endless.......

Oh my hair is going to get a battering :(

76545[/snapback]

Not if I give it a liberal spraying of Tresemmé Heat Defence thingymebob stuff!! It'll look and feel gorgeous!

76545[/snapback]

Not if I give it a liberal spraying of Tresemmé Heat Defence thingymebob stuff!! It'll look and feel gorgeous!

76548[/snapback]

Just what I was going to say except I use Trevor Sorbie 'Straightening Addict' it smells divine B)

76545[/snapback]

76548[/snapback]

Just what I was going to say except I use Trevor Sorbie 'Straightening Addict' it smells divine B)

76555[/snapback]

I've got some Trevor Sorbie stuff in my gym bag....or is it Charles Worthington...... :ermm:

76545[/snapback]

76548[/snapback]

76555[/snapback]

I've got some Trevor Sorbie stuff in my gym bag....or is it Charles Worthington...... :ermm:

76558[/snapback]

I dont know - only you can answer that one ;)

76545[/snapback]

76548[/snapback]

76555[/snapback]

76558[/snapback]

76561[/snapback]

Not until I get home from work :mad:

76545[/snapback]

76548[/snapback]

76555[/snapback]

76558[/snapback]

76561[/snapback]

Not until I get home from work :mad:

76574[/snapback]

Haha ok Ill let you off then!

:mad:  = cobbo when you show him the straighteners and hair products

76629[/snapback]

Ive had an indepth conversation with Master Cobley about this and he's agreed to a hair straightening session - his exact words were, and I quote "so when are you straightening my hair then?"

I think that constitutes as a verbal agreement dont you fokie dokies?

Archived