Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Exit Festival

To be held in the home town of our beloved chairman.

Lovely.. :rolleyes:

lol

Didn't know that. Well that just makes it all the better. Partying at the best festival in Europe knowing Mrs Mandaric is just round the corner, maybe she'll come along.

Looks big!

Bukem smashed this last year. Defo going to try and make it this year! Better than anything the uk has to offer in terms of line up.

Do it. No festival here can compete in any way whatsoever... weather, line up, location, the lot.

Booking everything next week. Flying into Budapest on 9th July, back on 14th.

CAN NOT WAIT.

Do it. No festival here can compete in any way whatsoever... weather, line up, location, the lot.

Booking everything next week. Flying into Budapest on 9th July, back on 14th.

CAN NOT WAIT.

I hope too.

There's going to be loads of people going from the uk this year. After the reviews and music from the last one, it's too good to miss this time round.

What are the flights like, cost wise?

One of days lands on my Birthday so more of an excuse to get wrecked.

When does the offical line up get announced?

I hope too.

There's going to be loads of people going from the uk this year. After the reviews and music from the last one, it's too good to miss this time round.

What are the flights like, cost wise?

One of days lands on my Birthday so more of an excuse to get wrecked.

When does the offical line up get announced?

Flights are £100 at the minute with Easyjet, Wizzair are a touch more expensive. Best to book early as obviously they will only go up the closer it gets. Probably possible to fly into somewhere else, Belgrade maybe, but we've decided on Budapest even though it's a 6 hour train journey to Novi Sad.

The website suggests line up starts getting announced around April.

Flights are £100 at the minute with Easyjet, Wizzair are a touch more expensive. Best to book early as obviously they will only go up the closer it gets. Probably possible to fly into somewhere else, Belgrade maybe, but we've decided on Budapest even though it's a 6 hour train journey to Novi Sad.

The website suggests line up starts getting announced around April.

That's pretty good.

Sonar looks shit hot too. Maybe even bestival? Lot's to think about.

Archived