Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Zebra's

without zebras what wud the kids alphabet book finish on. the poor bastards have already got xylophone to deal with

77567[/snapback]

zoo?

77568[/snapback]

nah, too difficult

77569[/snapback]

Well its not something we have to worry about as zebs do exist and they arent going to become extinct on my say so are they?

77571[/snapback]

zebzebzebzeb

without zebras what wud the kids alphabet book finish on. the poor bastards have already got xylophone to deal with

77567[/snapback]

zoo?

77568[/snapback]

nah, too difficult

77569[/snapback]

Well its not something we have to worry about as zebs do exist and they arent going to become extinct on my say so are they?

77571[/snapback]

zebzebzebzeb

77575[/snapback]

Had a feeling that was coming :)

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

Poor bastards tho, how can they ever hide from the lions n stuff, they aint very well camaflaged. i hate seeing them get eaten. just what can they blend in with. any suggestions?

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

Poor bastards tho, how can they ever hide from the lions n stuff, they aint very well camaflaged. i hate seeing them get eaten. just what can they blend in with. any suggestions?

77580[/snapback]

Much as I dislike them I dont like seeing them get eaten - they really need to move habitat in order to survive - lions have an unfair advantage really, the zebs dont stand a chance - not that im warming to them or owt! :ermm:

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

77580[/snapback]

Leicester City Town Centre has plenty of crossings they can hide on, provided the pelicans don't mind. Mind you the way some people drive they're probably safer with the lions :o

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

77580[/snapback]

Leicester City Town Centre has plenty of crossings they can hide on, provided the pelicans don't mind. Mind you the way some people drive they're probably safer with the lions :o

77586[/snapback]

pelicans rock. who can post the best pic

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

77580[/snapback]

77586[/snapback]

77590[/snapback]

What do we win?

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

77580[/snapback]

77586[/snapback]

77590[/snapback]

What do we win?

77593[/snapback]

A zebra

ZEBRAS.JPG

77570[/snapback]

77580[/snapback]

77586[/snapback]

77590[/snapback]

What do we win?

77593[/snapback]

A zebra

77594[/snapback]

Then I wont be participating.

Archived