Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

LFE Rangers vs. Fosse City

The Mighty Fosse were in action Sunday morning against highly rated but contraversial team LFE Rangers Res.

With a small squad of 12 for the game, only Cobbo, Cat_Burger and Tomassi could represent foxestalk as Scowy and the Hillsdonater were away.

The game throughout was an evenly balanced encounter with LFE scoring first with 5 minutes of the first half to go. Just a minute later we got a penalty and went into half time 1-1!

The second half continued in the same vain as Fosse looked to break down a very attacking LFE and succeeded in claiming another penalty to lead 2-1.

LFE were running out of ideas until a special goal from their striker beating 4/5 players en route to goal to make it level with just 10 minutes to go.

A draw looked likely and the equal result until 20 seconds of the game left LFE took a corner kick and it was scrambled in off the post.

With LFE scoring 7 past the Fosse earlier in the season, Fosse will take great credit from the fact they played out of their skins and can mix it with the best of them.

Don't worry, I'll be back next week, ahem... ;)

Well done lads anyway, sounds like you put up a good fight. :)

We should hopefully have more options in the squad next time.

LFE don't deserve legs to play football (with the exception of about three players)

I got so fed up of mullet jibes that I'm pretty much 100% certain that it's coming off!!! ;) One of them even had the cheek to ask Cobbo (Bob Geldof for the day) if I was in Wham!!!

Oh well at least I got booked!! :w00t:

:mad:

LFE are a good side, just absolute tossers.

Yeah, well since I've been playing for Fosse we've been adding quality to go with the effort we put in. I think we now need to condense the squad size down from the 28 it is now to about 18 and make more of a settled side to help with our organisation, then consistency will follow. I am hoping for a top half finish next season.

We at least deserved a draw for the effort we put in, and their 3rd goal the referee didnt see the foul in the box on our player which caused the goal.

and yes they are tossers of the highest order taking the piss of my disability thruout the game

We at least deserved a draw for the effort we put in, and their 3rd goal the referee didnt see the foul in the box on our player which caused the goal.

and yes they are tossers of the highest order taking the piss of my disability thruout the game

78368[/snapback]

Yes, I think you deserve to win every game if only for your fantastic tracksuit tops - I love them they are brilliant!

78368[/snapback]

Yes, I think you deserve to win every game if only for your fantastic tracksuit tops - I love them they are brilliant!

78369[/snapback]

We wouldn't know :mad:

78368[/snapback]

78369[/snapback]

78373[/snapback]

i officially hate cartoon characters now

78368[/snapback]

78369[/snapback]

78373[/snapback]

78377[/snapback]

lol

'What size is Neil's trackie'?????

'Red'

Stupid twat, did you like my smeagol impression asking where ours were yesterday???

78368[/snapback]

78369[/snapback]

78373[/snapback]

78377[/snapback]

lol

'What size is Neil's trackie'?????

'Red'

Stupid twat, did you like my smeagol impression asking where ours were yesterday???

78382[/snapback]

hilarious!!

everyone else is peed off we aint got our trackies yet so hoeggers gonna get some butt-#### soon from a certain team-member

LFE are a good side, just absolute tossers.

78261[/snapback]

no arguments there my friend.

78356[/snapback]

eh shack i remember u were saying ur going to attend the FC Wigston vs. Fosse City match.. still going to watch it??

Ok I retract - SAMS tracksuit is fantastic - I can see now why he didnt want to part with it after reading the problems some people have had obtaining one  :smile:

78549[/snapback]

:thumbup:

I also didn't want to freeze on the way back to Tom's car :P

Ok I retract - SAMS tracksuit is fantastic - I can see now why he didnt want to part with it after reading the problems some people have had obtaining one  :smile:

78549[/snapback]

78589[/snapback]

How far was Tom's car?

78549[/snapback]

78589[/snapback]

How far was Tom's car?

78602[/snapback]

Soar Point to the Walkers.

Miles and miles.

78549[/snapback]

78589[/snapback]

How far was Tom's car?

78602[/snapback]

Miles and miles.

78604[/snapback]

About half a mile then. ;)

78549[/snapback]

78589[/snapback]

How far was Tom's car?

78602[/snapback]

Miles and miles.

78604[/snapback]

About half a mile then. ;)

78607[/snapback]

Not even that far.....