Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

Reading or Glastonbury

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• Reading
    • Glastonbury

Reading, the orignal, normal people festival.

Leeds, the chav, riot festival.

Yeh I heard there was riots a few years ago actually. Didn't see one lastyear, althoguh I was passed out in front of a fire msot of the sunday night :P

And yes. I saw 3 chavs at the razorlight set, they looked rather out of place.

Reading.. I can't comment cus I've never been so no point saying anything about it :thumbup:

Yeh I heard there was riots a few years ago actually. Didn't see one lastyear, althoguh I was passed out in front of a fire msot of the sunday night :P

And yes. I saw 3 chavs at the razorlight set, they looked rather out of place.

Reading.. I can't comment cus I've never been so no point saying anything about it :thumbup:

Reading is just ace.

17th March by the way. Tickets go on sale for Reading if anyone wants to no.

Yep, the annual fight for tickets is upon us again :S. Prepare for frustration! I think after this year i should just buy a ticket from the ones that go on sale a week or so after the festival to save the hassle.

Mate. Best thing to do is.

Get down to your nearest decent HMV store. Find out if they sell tickets 1st.

And que up early in the morning. Easy no hassle sorted.

Are tickets 110% definately released on the 17th? I've heard that date mentioned on the leeds fest forum but haven't heard anything conrete yet.

I hope it is though as I'll definately have enough money then :D

Not for definate. But Its always a monday. Always March. Already a big rumour. I would say its certain to happen.

And the que question. It will be big but if you get their early enough it will be fine, but the other year my mate when down auet 8:30, no que as it already passed strolled in and bought his tickets.

Archived