Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

katy reaches 1 grand

how many were worth reading  

12 members have voted

1. 1. how many were worth reading

• less than 25%
    • more than 25%
    • 100%
    • your own percentage

Well done Katy!

Seems like you only joined yesterday, either time flys or you have been posting like a true post whore! :thumbup:

79458[/snapback]

I'd imagine the latter isn't beyond Katy ! :D

Bloody hell I look away for half an hour and its a post explosion! Thanks for your kind and not so kind words. Surely I must get some kind of prize for posting over a thousand times in less than 3 months??? Or has that accolade gone to Daniel? lol

Bloody hell I look away for half an hour and its a post explosion! Thanks for your kind and not so kind words. Surely I must get some kind of prize for posting over a thousand times in less than 3 months??? Or has that accolade gone to Daniel?  lol

79473[/snapback]

If you do the maths, I think you'd find that Daniel posts twice that amount in the same space of time :rolleyes: You're getting there Katy but as Levein says, there's a lot of work still to do ;)

Bloody hell I look away for half an hour and its a post explosion! Thanks for your kind and not so kind words. Surely I must get some kind of prize for posting over a thousand times in less than 3 months??? Or has that accolade gone to Daniel?  lol

79473[/snapback]

If you do the maths, I think you'd find that Daniel posts twice that amount in the same space of time :rolleyes: You're getting there Katy but as Levein says, there's a lot of work still to do ;)

79482[/snapback]

Thats boring and rubbish!

79473[/snapback]

79482[/snapback]

79483[/snapback]

:blink:

79473[/snapback]

79482[/snapback]

79483[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

No need for that face - im just bemoaning the fact that I never win owt!

79473[/snapback]

79482[/snapback]

79483[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

79487[/snapback]

You just won plenty of accolades for reaching a grand! :)

And you're over-reacting...seems you havent noticed that you've won over many hearts on this forum ;)

79473[/snapback]

79482[/snapback]

79483[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

79487[/snapback]

And you're over-reacting...seems you havent noticed that you've won over many hearts on this forum ;)

79492[/snapback]

:o

79473[/snapback]

79482[/snapback]

79483[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

79487[/snapback]

79492[/snapback]

79496[/snapback]

Just look at the comments on your picture in the gallery :rolleyes:;)

79473[/snapback]

79482[/snapback]

79483[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

79487[/snapback]

79492[/snapback]

79496[/snapback]

Just look at the comments on your picture in the gallery :rolleyes:;)

79498[/snapback]

Yeah well im sure if some of the lady people of Foxes Talk shoved some of theres up it would be a different matter - we've been through this before!

I don't do pictures, I'm not photogenic.

79516[/snapback]

Im getting deja VIEW now I dont know about anyone else!

79517[/snapback]

:huh::ermm::(

I don't do pictures, I'm not photogenic.

79516[/snapback]

Im getting deja VIEW now I dont know about anyone else!

79517[/snapback]

:huh::ermm::(

79524[/snapback]

I am feeling this because we've discussed photos before...anyway 1000 posts yay!!!!

Im gone for 10 minutes and I return to my name in this forum. :rolleyes:

I don't post much anymorw... :blink:

79529[/snapback]

No thread about posting is complete without your name being mentioned Daniel!

Guest Daniel

79529[/snapback]

79530[/snapback]

Thank You. ;)

Oh and well done on being a whore...

you are abit of a post whore too. ;)

79529[/snapback]

79530[/snapback]

Thank You. ;)

Oh and well done on being a whore...

you are abit of a post whore too. ;)

79531[/snapback]

Same old Daniel.........always adding sexual inuendos into everything (sing along at home) B)

Guest Daniel
Im only messing darling. ;)

79538[/snapback]

Ezzzzzeh! ezzzeh! ezzzzeh! I know you are Daniel and did you know that 99.9% of my thousand odd posts were only messing as well?

79540[/snapback]

No but I knew that 99.9% were complete and utter shit. :unsure:

Im only messing darling. ;)

79538[/snapback]

Ezzzzzeh! ezzzeh! ezzzzeh! I know you are Daniel and did you know that 99.9% of my thousand odd posts were only messing as well?

79540[/snapback]

No but I knew that 99.9% were complete and utter shit. :unsure:

79545[/snapback]

Yay you're just jealous because you have a serious rival to your bollocky posts Dan - if you cant stand the heat get out of the house a bit more :)

Archived