Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Ask a Silly Question !

Trust you to be looking\lurking :rolleyes::whistle:

If you would have been there, YOU would have looked. It was the eighth wonder of the world.

I can't wait for Barry Hayles & Sappleton to join David Lloyd's. Ha. :whistle:

If you would have been there, YOU would have looked. It was the eighth wonder of the world.

I can't wait for Barry Hayles & Sappleton to join David Lloyd's. Ha. :whistle:

Mate, I never look at other people's penis at urinals, and I don't appreciate people looking at mine, i just don't see the point!!! :thumbup:

Mate, I never look at other people's penis at urinals, and I don't appreciate people looking at mine, i just don't see the point!!! :thumbup:

I can't even piss in urinals. I swear in the Shires toilets last weekend, this old perv practically leant past me to cop a look! I have to sing a song in my head to concentrate. Ha.

And I resent being accused of looking! When you've got the Ferrari, your not interested in Skoda's...

I can't even piss in urinals. I swear in the Shires toilets last weekend, this old perv practically leant past me to cop a look! I have to sing a song in my head to concentrate. Ha.

And I resent being accused of looking! When you've got the Ferrari, your not interested in Skoda's...

Thanks for the compliment mate!!! :thumbup:

i can only just see the point on mine :( middle aged spread

Archived