Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Ask a Silly Question !

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a silly question but it didn't deserve its own thread.

I've just took out my daughters old portable TV and when I unplugged it all the wires were tangled together with the aerial wires, the digibox wires and everything else plugged in at the back. Now I'm pretty sure I didn't tangle these wires when I plugged them in and nobody else has touched them, so how/why do these wires tangle themselves together?

• 4 weeks later...
Not really a silly question but it didn't deserve its own thread.

I've just took out my daughters old portable TV and when I unplugged it all the wires were tangled together with the aerial wires, the digibox wires and everything else plugged in at the back. Now I'm pretty sure I didn't tangle these wires when I plugged them in and nobody else has touched them, so how/why do these wires tangle themselves together?

this really is one of life's mysteries , i can never put cables . fairy lights etc away without them becoming a mass of tangled knots :D

and how does human hair in the bath manage to thread its way into your sponge :dunno: i mean have you ever tried to thread hair into a sponge ? but it does it all by itself :blink:

right, this is my real question;

last night someone told me that there were more people living today than the total of all the dead people that has ever been in the world :dunno:

is this true and how can it be worked out ? or was he talking bollox ?

Spell Mississippi without looking at how it was written in the question.

spell Mississippi joke :giggle:

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves, and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but she listens in horror as one of the men says the following;

"Emma come first. Den I come.

Two asses, dey come together. I come again.

Two asses, dey come together again. I come again and pee twice.

Then I come once-a more."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Imma just tellun my friend howa ta spella Mississippi."

Is the light on in the fridge when the door is closed?

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

What'd be the point in working on the dead doctor? :dunno:

Archived