Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Manager LIVE!

I've been lucky enough to get a place on the Football Manager Live Beta test project - just wondered if anyone else had.

If you like Football Manager and this forum, chances are, you're going to love Football Manager Live. There's still a few things to sort out and that (like the surver's down at the mo, which is why i'm in here.) but it really is highly wife/girlfirend/job losing adictive!

I've been lucky enough to get a place on the Football Manager Live Beta test project - just wondered if anyone else had.

If you like Football Manager and this forum, chances are, you're going to love Football Manager Live. There's still a few things to sort out and that (like the surver's down at the mo, which is why i'm in here.) but it really is highly wife/girlfirend/job losing adictive!

I played on that at Play.com live last weekend it looks very very good to be honest and actually better than the normal game in my opinion!!

however the fact that it will be a subscription service of about £80.00 a year makes me think f**k off!!

Archived