Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Steven

BST

Recommended Posts

Posted

Do I need to change some settings in my profile to change the time? :thumbup:;)

Posted
Do I need to change some settings in my profile to change the time? :thumbup:  ;)

83699[/snapback]

it has automatically changed on mine i think

Posted
Do I need to change some settings in my profile to change the time? :thumbup:  ;)

83699[/snapback]

it has automatically changed on mine i think

83700[/snapback]

Bless, trying to get some votes for yourself in your sig :P:wave:

Posted
My Controls > Options > Baord Settings > Choose time. Does that sort it?

83704[/snapback]

:thumbup:;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...