Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Eminem - Mocking Bird

Guest Daniel
Eminem is releasing his third song off his new album (Encore).. In May. Just thought i'd let you know now so you can get downloading it now.

Very good song! :)

85170[/snapback]

Thats illegal. :mad:

The song is shit, dont put yourself at risk for this junk. :P

Im thinking MnM has ran out of ideas here.......

85646[/snapback]

Em is concentrating alot more on producing then writing his own songs nowadays ,I think he needs to release a new song with Dre. :)

85646[/snapback]

Em is concentrating alot more on producing then writing his own songs nowadays ,I think he needs to release a new song with Dre. :)

85828[/snapback]

Yay Dre rocks!

85646[/snapback]

85828[/snapback]

Yay Dre rocks!

85837[/snapback]

Dre, Snoop Dogg,Eminem and 50 Cent. I would buy that song :D:thumbup:

Don't think Ja Rule would be in that track..

It's well known fact that Eminem & 50 Cent Hate Ja Rule and Visa Versa.

85880[/snapback]

Tis East/Westside and all that innit

85918[/snapback]

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Has anyone heard that Ja Rule song loose change? Toy Sildiers was the reply by Eminem to that song.

Some of the lyrics in the Ja Rule song are shocking talking about Eminems daughter , mother and ex wife. :ph34r:

Has anyone heard that Ja Rule song loose change? Toy Sildiers was the reply by Eminem to that song.

Some of the lyrics in the Ja Rule song are shocking talking about Eminems daughter , mother and ex wife. :ph34r:

85950[/snapback]

No , Can you send it me please mate ?

I've heard -

DMX,Eminem & Obie Trice - Go To Sleep (Ja Rule Diss)

Don't think Ja Rule would be in that track..

It's well known fact that Eminem & 50 Cent Hate Ja Rule and Visa Versa.

85880[/snapback]

Hate Ja Rule. I'm into 50 Cent, D12, G-Unit groups like that. Can't stand Ja Rule

i know they cant stand him! it was a joke. they also hate Jay Z that was also a joke! :D  i thought you would guess i was having a lol but guess not!

86277[/snapback]

Never, ever attempt any kind of humour on here ever Bedford ;)

85950[/snapback]

Eminem & D12 did a proper reply to that song sometime last year, its Called Doe Ray Me.

Toy Soldiers was Eminem putting an End to it all. 100's of Diss records between Shady Records & Murder Inc/Benzino.

Eminem is releasing his third song off his new album (Encore).. In May. Just thought i'd let you know now so you can get downloading it now.

Very good song! :)

85170[/snapback]

Cheers but i already got his whole album anyway! I like 'Crazy in love'! Thats a decent song!

Archived