Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alex

Team vrs West Ham

I cannot think of a replacment but i dont like Micky Adams i dont think he has much of an idea after looking at his shit signings last summer and the way he tried to keep us in the premier league by signing old has beens, and faile with that, losing the players becayse they were on release fees, i just dont think hes done anything another managaer couldnt.

Due to having his 'transfer budget' completely ripped apart - and by being at the mercy of unscrupulous agents, Adams had no choice but to sign players on contracts they wanted - with relegation release clauses; exactly like WBA have found on Kanu etc.

Adams freely admits he took a risk in signing some 'has-beens' but if Ferdinand can be counted among those, then I don't think he was bad at all, in fact only Chelsea and Arsenal scored more away last term.

Our problem last season was in defence, and i don't think anyone could imagine how dire the likes of Howey, Taggart, Elliot and Curtis would be at that level - especially following the previous season.

No mate - you're wrong on this IMO, Adams has done a great job so far - and by his own admission is still learning.

I wouldnt replace him with anyone, i know he aint going to do anything i wish for but i'll keep hoping and critising cause he's brought in SOME good players in the summer and some pointless ones at the same time, but thats Micky, get my hopes up then bring me back to reality  :angry:

Can you name me one pointless signing please? Blake? Not pointless....not at all, you'll see, he'll get goals in this league, no problem, a damn sight more than Wright IMO.

Gemmill & Blake. Think and imagine what you like, Benjamin would of scored as many as Blake despite how shit he is, obviously he wont now because Blake will be ahead of him. As well as Lee Morris last January, still aint fit bloody joke it is. 8 months and he aint played a game for us.

The fact Dublin has now been banned for 3 games surely highlights EXACTLY why we signed Blake? Who'd you rather have as a target man up front, Trev/Wright or Blake? I know who I, and 99.9% of anyone who watches football would prefer!

Compare the team we hade when Micky took over and Look at it now.

He has brought some class signings for the club and with the signings he made last season we had a realistic chance of staying up but unfortunatly it wasn't to be.

We shall see this season, he has esambled a team which is fall of his own signings baring 1 or 2.

Coventry beat Sunderland yesterday, they started the game with 2 young strikers in Gary McSheffrey and Eddie Johnson. Its not all about big strong old players FFS! I'd love to see Wright and Connolly given a go. What a twat i must be for wanting to see us put out a good team to be proud of?

PLEASE, stop living in the past.

Gemmill & Blake. Think and imagine what you like, Benjamin would of scored as many as Blake despite how shit he is, obviously he wont now because Blake will be ahead of him. As well as Lee Morris last January, still aint fit bloody joke it is. 8 months and he aint played a game for us.

But we got Morris for nowt' and when he's ready will be a cracking player IMO, Gemmil impressed so has been given 3-months to prove himself and Blake is an international forward who has scored goals at this level for fun.

I really do not see any shoddy signing there Petrescu; I like you would like to see the young talent get a chance, but trust they will when Adams and Cork think they're ready, like Heath.

Coventry beat Sunderland yesterday, they started the game with 2 young strikers in Gary McSheffrey and Eddie Johnson. Its not all about big strong old players FFS! I'd love to see Wright and Connolly given a go. What a twat i must be for wanting to see us put out a good team to be proud of?

McSheffrey is excellent - Wright has not proved he is in the same league as him - at Brentford he did very very little indeed.

McSheffrey is excellent - Wright has not proved he is in the same league as him - at Brentford he did very very little indeed.

He hasnt been given a CHANCE to.

Anyway, what im trying to say, he was playing with an unproven striker the same age as Tommy who Tommy has been better than all through the youth team levels and at England level. So Connolly and Wright please.

He hasnt been given a CHANCE to.

Anyway, what im trying to say, he was playing with an unproven striker the same age as Tommy who Tommy has been better than all through the youth team levels and at England level. So Connolly and Wright please.

Petrescu, do you really think that Adams hasn't given him the CHANCE because he doesn't ****ing want to or something? :blink:

Archived