Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alex

Team vrs West Ham

Because i like them 3 players and it would be nice to see them involved in the team to see how they do.

Whats international clearance all about?

Canero isn't fit enough and Gudjonsson couldn't play, why are you mad at Micky for not picking them? :huh:

Yoiu have to have internation clearence for foreigners to play, should of been sorted before now though. He was in the tunnel though watching the match.

I just hope that when he is fit enough that Canero does get a run in the side and isn't left on bench warming duties although I fear the latter and Makin and Scowcroft becoming a permenant fixture on the right.I would imagine Tiatto to be first choice left back when not suspended,i.e 5 or 6 matches ;)

Because i like them 3 players and it would be nice to see them involved in the team to see how they do.

Whats international clearance all about?

Canero isn't fit enough and Gudjonsson couldn't play, why are you mad at Micky for not picking them? :huh:

Yoiu have to have internation clearence for foreigners to play, should of been sorted before now though. He was in the tunnel though watching the match.

Don't worry Ricey, he blames Micky when he burns the toast :ph34r:

Guest Daniel

He called his name out for a welcome to fibert street as he wernt on the bench he also called Tiattos name out.

Wright is good enough, the manager aint.

I swear Birch called Gudjohnsson name out.

Face it Mark, Wright aint that good.

Yes he did, he welcomed him as well as mentioning International Clearance.

Very unfair making a decision like that i have to say given the amount of opportunities he's had.

He called his name out for a welcome to fibert street as he wernt on the bench he also called Tiattos name out.

Wright is good enough, the manager aint.

The manager ain't?

What a load of absolute bollox.

Micky Adams aint good enough, my opinion.

Why is that your opinion Mistress? Can you enlighten me on what it is he's not been good enough at yet please? Taking a club to the Premiership while in administration? Going down after a couple of performances way out of his control affected the season? Signing players like Williams, Connelly and Keown who all wanted to come to City after meeting and being impressed by Adams?

Who, in your opinion, would be better?

No it isnt, he hasnt proved h's anything better than shit yet.

eh?

You're ****ing tripping mate. Who on earth could've done what he did when we were in proper shit two years ago?

Knock one out, take a deep breath and have a word pal, you're ****ing mad. Shit? No way.

Guest Daniel

I cannot think of a replacment but i dont like Micky Adams i dont think he has much of an idea after looking at his shit signings last summer and the way he tried to keep us in the premier league by signing old has beens, and faile with that, losing the players becayse they were on release fees, i just dont think hes done anything another managaer couldnt.

I wouldnt replace him with anyone, i know he aint going to do anything i wish for but i'll keep hoping and critising cause he's brought in SOME good players in the summer and some pointless ones at the same time, but thats Micky, get my hopes up then bring me back to reality :angry:

Archived