Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
No 1 Likes Us

Leicester Mugs!

While I do not condone the actions of the particular Leicester "fan" who apparently attacked a Dad with kids, it really shows your intelligence coming on a Leicester City fans messageboard where you are least likely to be talking to the fan involved and collectively have a go at all of us here. Hope you enjoyed your superior education.

Didnt want to know in the pub where 400 Millwall where, instead attack a dad on his own with kids.

Well done Pricks!

86868[/snapback]

How the hell can you call anybody ?

Look at your history..... You go to football matches just to fight ! <_<

Didnt want to know in the pub where 400 Millwall where, instead attack a dad on his own with kids.

Well done Pricks!

86868[/snapback]

86923[/snapback]

:laugh:

If you say so mate.

It were two of your so called Fans that attacked that bloke with us next to him. :mad:

Well done Pricks!

86868[/snapback]

86923[/snapback]

If you say so mate.

It were two of your so called Fans that attacked that bloke with us next to him. :mad:

87052[/snapback]

Wrong section dickwad!

Well done Pricks!

86868[/snapback]

86923[/snapback]

If you say so mate.

87052[/snapback]

Wrong section dickwad!

87054[/snapback]

And how is that if i wanted to post here? :yesyes::wave:

Well done Pricks!

86868[/snapback]

86923[/snapback]

If you say so mate.

87052[/snapback]

Wrong section dickwad!

87054[/snapback]

And how is that if i wanted to post here? :yesyes::wave:

87056[/snapback]

Dunno just wanted to include the words 'dick' and 'wad' when replying to a Millwall 'fan'

So then why did alll your fans in the ground wanted to fight outside then ? For what reason ?Us beating you !

87057[/snapback]

Apart from the bloke in the stripey top being mouthy, not really.

Anyway the last time we had a riot was at the Liverpool Match which wasn't anything to do with us.

If we were to get hot headed anyway it wouldnt be in front of kids!

So then why did alll your fans in the ground wanted to fight outside then ? For what reason ?Us beating you !

87057[/snapback]

Anyway the last time we had a riot was at the Liverpool Match which wasn't anything to do with us.

87059[/snapback]

You already have a bad name for yourselfs , you don't help by asking all the Leicester fans to go outside to fight !

Bet you was scared of them dogs though wern't you. ;)

87057[/snapback]

87059[/snapback]

You already have a bad name for yourselfs , you don't help by asking all the Leicester fans to go outside to fight !

87061[/snapback]

Well besides being in a pub with kids not surprised

Inside the ground was pretty sweet :yesyes:

Nice ground BTW

Guest Daniel

87057[/snapback]

87059[/snapback]

87061[/snapback]

Nice ground BTW

87063[/snapback]

You dont know the slap head in full aquascutum shirt in your section do you? :blink:

Well done Pricks!

86868[/snapback]

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp

Your calling us Leicester fans MUGS!! HAHAHA you Millwall fans can talk cant you. Like Ash says all you lot wanna do is fight, you bunch of CHAVS! :doh::blink::rolleyes:

87057[/snapback]

87059[/snapback]

87061[/snapback]

Nice ground BTW

87063[/snapback]

You dont know the slap head in full aquascutum shirt in your section do you? :blink:

87064[/snapback]

I didn't see anyone with a Aquascutum, What did he do?

Millwall fans? Average age of 16 choosing to chuck coins and mouth off behind coppers, yep, i'm scared, you may have seen me, black jacket, blue shirt, right by the barrier rubbing it in as we knocked in the 2nd and 3rd, oh how lovely *remenisces*

Millwall fans? Average age of 16 choosing to chuck coins and mouth off behind coppers, yep, i'm scared, you may have seen me, black jacket, blue shirt, right by the barrier rubbing it in as we knocked in the 2nd and 3rd, oh how lovely *remenisces*

87076[/snapback]

No i didn't see a Chav acting like a ****.

We go to football from 14 none of us are Chavs because we don't wan't to look like total pratts.

87076[/snapback]

No i didn't see a Chav acting like a ****.

We go to football from 14 none of us are Chavs because we don't wan't to look like total pratts.

87080[/snapback]

No but you look like a **** as you can't string a basic sentence together :)

Archived