Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
No 1 Likes Us

Leicester Mugs!

Millwall fans? Average age of 16 choosing to chuck coins and mouth off behind coppers, yep, i'm scared, you may have seen me, black jacket, blue shirt, right by the barrier rubbing it in as we knocked in the 2nd and 3rd, oh how lovely *remenisces*

87076[/snapback]

No i didn't see a Chav acting like a ****.

We go to football from 14 none of us are Chavs because we don't wan't to look like total pratts.

87080[/snapback]

wel for one you look like a total pratt when you wear that excuse for a football "shirt" and maybe you didnt see him beacuse ur stil not old enought to go to games on ur own so had to sit next to ur carer and hold their hand!

Millwall fans? Average age of 16 choosing to chuck coins and mouth off behind coppers, yep, i'm scared, you may have seen me, black jacket, blue shirt, right by the barrier rubbing it in as we knocked in the 2nd and 3rd, oh how lovely *remenisces*

87076[/snapback]

We go to football from 14 none of us are Chavs because we don't wan't to look like total pratts.

87080[/snapback]

wel for one you look like a total pratt when you wear that excuse for a football "shirt" and maybe you didnt see him beacuse ur stil not old enought to go to games on ur own so had to sit next to ur carer and hold their hand!

87087[/snapback]

According to you i ain't allowed to go to away games on me own so i have to sit with a carer.

And i suppose you ain't old enough to go to football matches either if you can't spell. :wave:

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

According to you i ain't allowed to go to away games on me own so i have to sit with a carer.

And i suppose you ain't old enough to go to football matches either if you can't spell. :wave:

87096[/snapback]

where did anyone say that??

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

By the way mate why did you come onto this forum? Becuase it isn't like you won or anything so you can't have come to rub the result in. You are just leaving yourself vulnerable to our insults to Dennis Wise :D Why don't you and your mates go and find a nice little chav forum somewhere and leave the mighty LCFC forum to the 'real' fans. (real meaning fans who don't go to matches for purely fighting)

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

By the way mate why did you come onto this forum? Becuase it isn't like you won or anything so you can't have come to rub the result in. You are just leaving yourself vulnerable to our insults to Dennis Wise :D Why don't you and your mates go and find a nice little chav forum somewhere and leave the mighty LCFC forum to the 'real' fans. (real meaning fans who don't go to matches for purely fighting)

87101[/snapback]

Core you have got to be one of the 'dopeyist' people on all the forum's.

Guest Daniel

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

87113[/snapback]

And why is that?

3-1. :wave:

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

87113[/snapback]

Case rested there I think!

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

Read that last thing that bloke said, I registered because I want to know why a **** attacked my mate who had kids with him

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

87113[/snapback]

Says the Millwall fan. :D

Bloody rediculous.

A millwall fan gets all eat up because a City fan beats up one of them. I didn't quite enjoy be chased all the way to the train station either, just because when I was asked if I was Millwall I replied No mate to a gang of 10 or so.

Bloody rediculous.

A millwall fan gets all eat up because a City fan beats up one of them.  I didn't quite enjoy be chased all the way to the train station either, just because when I was asked if I was Millwall I replied No mate to a gang of 10 or so.

87134[/snapback]

Another clueless **** ~ Think about it.

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

Read that last thing that bloke said, I registered because I want to know why a **** attacked my mate who had kids with him

87130[/snapback]

Bloody rediculous.

A millwall fan gets all eat up because a City fan beats up one of them.  I didn't quite enjoy be chased all the way to the train station either, just because when I was asked if I was Millwall I replied No mate to a gang of 10 or so.

87134[/snapback]

Maybe this is why your mate got beat up?? Chasing someone because he doesn't support your excuse of a football team, you and your other fans need to grow up.

Bloody rediculous.

87134[/snapback]

Another clueless **** ~ Think about it.

87148[/snapback]

JUST A CLUB FULL OF CHAVS! CLUB FULL OFFFF CHAVSSSSSSSSSSS, AND :thumbup:

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

87130[/snapback]

Bloody rediculous.

87134[/snapback]

Maybe this is why your mate got beat up?? Chasing someone because he doesn't support your excuse of a football team, you and your other fans need to grow up.

87153[/snapback]

But he was in a pub with his kids and his mates kids......

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

87130[/snapback]

Bloody rediculous.

87134[/snapback]

87153[/snapback]

87165[/snapback]

Somebody give this guy a tissue!!

Can this guy just please piss off. He is doing my #### swede in!

87164[/snapback]

You don't have to read this thread anyway, all i want to know is why you attacked one of our fans

87167[/snapback]

And we know how? :ermm:

87076[/snapback]

87080[/snapback]

87087[/snapback]

87096[/snapback]

87101[/snapback]

87130[/snapback]

Bloody rediculous.

87134[/snapback]

87153[/snapback]

87165[/snapback]

But it don't matter that TEN of your "fans" chased one single person then??

get a life mate, and whilst you try and do that grow up.

Archived