Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

give me some feedback!

Yes mate, dont ask me anything technical though! i just build things! Looks ok though Aussie!

87828[/snapback]

ha ha

its a releif to get i working :P , make sure u log on every week to see me side goes!!

cup final coming up soon

87829[/snapback]

I have it working too. I see what has happened. Someone has redirected the www.barwonsc.com and pointed it at www.geocities.com/barwonsc. This of course means that the hosting is free. :thumbup:;) Be mindful of the fact that www.geocities.com have bandwidth limits so if the traffic does take off, the site may not be available for periods of time.

Yes I will pop along to see how things are. :rolleyes::P:thumbup:;)

Yes mate, dont ask me anything technical though! i just build things! Looks ok though Aussie!

87828[/snapback]

ha ha

its a releif to get i working :P , make sure u log on every week to see me side goes!!

cup final coming up soon

87829[/snapback]

I have it working too. I see what has happened. Someone has redirected the www.barwonsc.com and pointed it at www.geocities.com/barwonsc. This of course means that the hosting is free. :thumbup:;) Be mindful of the fact that www.geocities.com have bandwidth limits so if the traffic does take off, the site may not be available for periods of time.

87864[/snapback]

how much bandwith does it have, i probebly will be right i think :S

87828[/snapback]

ha ha

cup final coming up soon

87829[/snapback]

87864[/snapback]

how much bandwith does it have, i probebly will be right i think :S

87926[/snapback]

They limit it on a per user basis so you will have so many Megabytes per hour traffic that can go through the site. If you exceed that then they will suspend access to the site until you come back within their limits. :o:huh::thumbup:;)

Archived