Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

give me some feedback!

my team have got a site which im doing so go to  www. geocities.com/barwonsc

and let me know how it looks

i havnt finished it yet but i just wanna know if others think the layout is good

cheers :P

87307[/snapback]

Your football club

You have a link to W.V.S.A CLUB DIRECTORY and a couple of others that I might spring in a new page as it goes off site. Otherwise not a bad effort. :D:thumbup:;)

P.S. Already started a thread. :rolleyes:

cheers steven :thumbup:

i have got a domain now, its www. barwonsc.com but it dosnt work for some reason could someone here go to it ahnd read what it says cause i dont understand it! something about T

he Web site cannot be found

The Web site you are looking for is unavailable due to its identification configuration settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Click the Back button to try another link.

11002 - Host not found

Internet Security and Acceleration Server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Background:

This error indicates that the gateway could not find an authoritative DNS server for the Web site you are trying to access.

if someone could let me know what this means, and i could also give you my login name and password to fix it up cause its to technical for me!! :S

Tell me the status of this site

It would seem you have no DNS server entries with your website. This can mean that either you are not hosting the site somewhere that a DNS entry could point to or that you have a site, some hosting and now you are waiting to get access.

If it is the former then you have work to do, if it is the latter then give it a couple of days to work through the system. :thumbup:;)

It would seem you have no DNS server entries with your website. This can mean that either you are not hosting the site somewhere that a DNS entry could point to or that you have a site, some hosting and now you are waiting to get access.

If it is the former then you have work to do, if it is the latter then give it a couple of days to work through the system. :thumbup:  ;)

87788[/snapback]

would someone be able to fix this for me?

i dont know what to do :angry:

If it is the former then you have work to do, if it is the latter then give it a couple of days to work through the system. :thumbup:  ;)

87788[/snapback]

87790[/snapback]

As Mr Chainsaw and I have both said, if you are getting this hosted already then chill and wait a couple of days. :D:thumbup:;)

If you have not got it hosted, and I do not mean just go out and get the domain, I mean have physical HTML, PHP or whatever on a machine somewhere waiting to be displayed as you have with geocities.com, then you will need to sort that out. When this is done then they will sort out the DNS issues.

:thumbup:;)

87788[/snapback]

87790[/snapback]

As Mr Chainsaw and I have both said, if you are getting this hosted already then chill and wait a couple of days. :D:thumbup:;)

If you have not got it hosted, and I do not mean just go out and get the domain, I mean have physical HTML, PHP or whatever on a machine somewhere waiting to be displayed as you have with geocities.com, then you will need to sort that out. When this is done then they will sort out the DNS issues.

:thumbup:;)

87792[/snapback]

yer but i registed it on friday morning so it should be plenty of time now.

i wish someone could fix it for me :unsure:

Hooray. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: The problem is now simple to resolve. You will never see anything displayed if you just register the domain. In addition you will need to go to an ISP, probably on this list, and get them to host your domain with the HTML from the geocities.com site on one of their machines. :thumbup:;)

When you ring up, you want Web hosting, cheap to start off with may get bigger with time, and NO you do not need a domain name or to register it as you have already done that. :thumbup:;)

Hooray. :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t: The problem is now simple to resolve. You will never see anything displayed if you just register the domain. In addition you will need to go to an ISP, probably on this list, and get them to host your domain with the HTML from the geocities.com site on one of their machines. :thumbup:  ;)

When you ring up, you want Web hosting, cheap to start off with may get bigger with time, and NO you do not need a domain name or to register it as you have already done that. :thumbup:  ;)

87799[/snapback]

so now i have to pay some one to host the page????? there cost a bomb :mad:

Hooray. :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t: The problem is now simple to resolve. You will never see anything displayed if you just register the domain. In addition you will need to go to an ISP, probably on this list, and get them to host your domain with the HTML from the geocities.com site on one of their machines. :thumbup:  ;)

When you ring up, you want Web hosting, cheap to start off with may get bigger with time, and NO you do not need a domain name or to register it as you have already done that. :thumbup:  ;)

87799[/snapback]

so now i have to pay some one to host the page????? there cost a bomb :mad:

87803[/snapback]

Yes and you should get it for about $15 pm if this outfit is anything to go by. :rolleyes::(:huh::unsure::ph34r::thumbup:;)

okay i may be missing the point completly here but i can get free hosting through geocities

87808[/snapback]

Yes and it is currently free but you get to your site by effectively accessing a sub-directory on their system. It is this that is used as the address for your current set up.

To get to your new domain up and running in the same way, you will need to have the domain name exposed to the Internet via a DNS in the same way that geocities.com is currently. Effectively that will mean that you will need to get your website hosted. :(:ph34r::thumbup:;)

i think i may have fixed it!!!!!!!

COULD someone go to  www.barwonsc.com and see it it works

hopefully it works now

87810[/snapback]

I tried but it does not work for me. Maybe it will take a day or two to get to this part of the World. :thumbup:;)

i think i may have fixed it!!!!!!!

COULD someone go to   www.barwonsc.com and see it it works

hopefully it works now

87810[/snapback]

I tried but it does not work for me. Maybe it will take a day or two to get to this part of the World. :thumbup:;)

87814[/snapback]

is that possible

Your query was "barwonsc.com"

The data contained in the database of Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd

(PlanetDomain/PrimusDomain) is made available to assist persons in

obtaining information pertaining to the domain name registration

record.  No guarantee of accuracy is offered or given.  By submitting a

search request you agree to use the data for lawful purposes, and also

agree NOT to

1) use the data to allow, enable, or otherwise support any marketing

activities, regardless of the medium used.  Such media includes but is

not limited to e-mail, telephone, facsimile, postal mail, SMS, and

wireless alerts. 

2) sell or redistribute the data except insofar as it has been

incorporated by yourself into a value-added product or service that does

not permit the extraction of a substantial portion of the bulk data from

the value-added product or service for use by other parties.

Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd (PlanetDomain/PrimusDomain) reserves

the right to forbid access to any party who abuses the terms and

conditions herein or who is deemed to have queried the database

excessively, and to change these terms and conditions at any time.

Domain Name: BARWONSC.COM

Reseller..............: Leigh Everett

Created on............: 1 Apr 2005 00:00:00 EST

Expires on............: 31 Mar 2006 00:00:00 EST

Record last updated on: 1 Apr 2005 00:00:00 EST

Status................: ACTIVE

Owner, Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:

Barwon Soccer Club

Liam Tench (ID00179125)

9/45

Barrabool Rd

Highton, Vic 3216

Australia

Phone: +61.52672007

Email: [email protected]

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.IPRIMUS.COM.AU

NS2.IPRIMUS.COM.AU

It does have some Domain servers. :S:S:S:S:S:S:ermm::ermm::ermm::blink::blink::blink: It's late I will have a look at this tomorrow. :thumbup:;)

Your query was "barwonsc.com"

The data contained in the database of Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd

(PlanetDomain/PrimusDomain) is made available to assist persons in

obtaining information pertaining to the domain name registration

record.  No guarantee of accuracy is offered or given.  By submitting a

search request you agree to use the data for lawful purposes, and also

agree NOT to

1) use the data to allow, enable, or otherwise support any marketing

activities, regardless of the medium used.  Such media includes but is

not limited to e-mail, telephone, facsimile, postal mail, SMS, and

wireless alerts. 

2) sell or redistribute the data except insofar as it has been

incorporated by yourself into a value-added product or service that does

not permit the extraction of a substantial portion of the bulk data from

the value-added product or service for use by other parties.

Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd (PlanetDomain/PrimusDomain) reserves

the right to forbid access to any party who abuses the terms and

conditions herein or who is deemed to have queried the database

excessively, and to change these terms and conditions at any time.

Domain Name: BARWONSC.COM

Reseller..............: Leigh Everett

Created on............: 1 Apr 2005 00:00:00 EST

Expires on............: 31 Mar 2006 00:00:00 EST

Record last updated on: 1 Apr 2005 00:00:00 EST

Status................: ACTIVE

Owner, Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:

Barwon Soccer Club

Liam Tench (ID00179125)

9/45

Barrabool Rd

Highton, Vic 3216

Australia

Phone: +61.52672007

Email: [email protected]

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.IPRIMUS.COM.AU

NS2.IPRIMUS.COM.AU

It does have some Domain servers. :S:S:S:S:S:S:ermm::ermm::ermm::blink::blink::blink: It's late I will have a look at this tomorrow. :thumbup:;)

87816[/snapback]

cheers steven appreciate all the help mate :thumbup:

Yes mate, dont ask me anything technical though! i just build things! Looks ok though Aussie!

87828[/snapback]

ha ha

its a releif to get i working :P , make sure u log on every week to see me side goes!!

cup final coming up soon

Archived