Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

EASY EASY EASY

its begging to get on my tits all this easy business. we started doing it away at QPR at the beggining of December, after a couple of our players walked towards the away end doing the hands thing. our players where featured doing it the following week. now every set of fans under the sun is doing it.

its begging to get on my tits all this easy business. we started doing it away at QPR at the beggining of December, after a couple of our players walked towards the away end doing the hands thing. our players where featured doing it the following week. now every set of fans under the sun is doing it.

88662[/snapback]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU SHADDDDDDDDDDDDDUPPPPPP!!!! :wave:

That's irrelevant. I'm having a go at the fans, not the show.

88701[/snapback]

what about when fans copy other fans?

i'm thinking of things like the 'your not very good, your not very good, your not very, your not very, your not very good.....shit' that i think northamton town started a few years back

or when fans start singing a chart song or summat?

I knew that chant would come back to haunt us...

88394[/snapback]

When the goal went in, which i knew was going to happen i looked to my right to see every single wolves fan going EASY!!EASY!!

Dam dirty chavy imbreds.

Archived