Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Be Careful

Guys, I know you hear of it all the time, but just be careful when using your debit/credit card online.

I've never really had any problems before but my card was used over the phone / Internet twice in the last week and it deffo wasn't me! :mad:

So, just be careful guys :thumbup:

tell me about it! some swine used my bank card number to refit their bathroom, the annoying thing was that afterwards i was blanked by the bank as they considered it theft from them so i wasn't kept informed of anything

That's crap, why do people stoop so low?  Have they no sense of pride and shame?

88686[/snapback]

Cus they get something ofr nothing I guess.

We got a phonecall saying my mum's credit card was being used in Rome, which was interesting since my parents have never been to Rome.

They spent over a grand in a day, but we weren't charged because it wasn't us.

That's crap, why do people stoop so low?  Have they no sense of pride and shame?

88686[/snapback]

We got a phonecall saying my mum's credit card was being used in Rome, which was interesting since my parents have never been to Rome.

88742[/snapback]

It was a rhetorical question!

It really winds me up that most of us are prepared to work hard and/or make sacrifices, yet there are still plenty of people who want everything for nothing.

Over a grand in a day? That's shocking. I'm glad your mum's credit card company were so understanding, but isn't there more they can do to prevent this kind of fraud happening? I have my doubts about 'Chip and pin' too.

,Apr 6 2005, 10:13 PM]

88686[/snapback]

88742[/snapback]

It really winds me up that most of us are prepared to work hard and/or make sacrifices, yet there are still plenty of people who want everything for nothing.

Over a grand in a day? That's shocking. I'm glad your mum's credit card company were so understanding, but isn't there more they can do to prevent this kind of fraud happening? I have my doubts about 'Chip and pin' too.

88836[/snapback]

Ha, silly me!!

I think the fact that it was in Rome meant they were more understanding, since it couldn't have been her.

What really gets me is when people don't sign their card at all.

My mate works at Currys, and he noticed numerous people not doing this, and he asked one, and she was like "Well if someone nicks it, they'll know my signature and they'll be able to use it to buy stuff".

'TARD!!

He poilitely informed her that if someone nicked it, surely they'd be able to just add their own signature on it, making it easier to commit fraud.

,Apr 6 2005, 10:13 PM]

88686[/snapback]

88742[/snapback]

88836[/snapback]

Ha, silly me!!

I think the fact that it was in Rome meant they were more understanding, since it couldn't have been her.

What really gets me is when people don't sign their card at all.

My mate works at Currys, and he noticed numerous people not doing this, and he asked one, and she was like "Well if someone nicks it, they'll know my signature and they'll be able to use it to buy stuff".

'TARD!!

He poilitely informed her that if someone nicked it, surely they'd be able to just add their own signature on it, making it easier to commit fraud.

88992[/snapback]

Is there any end to peoples stupidity?

Is there any end to peoples stupidity?

88994[/snapback]

Is this a rhetorical question too?

If not, then the answer's no!

Archived