Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Dam Coursework!

Spent 6 to 7 hours tonite finishing my maths courework off! #### hate coursework.

Then tomorow i got media and resistant materials to finish off.

How did everyone else find courework at college?

Personally i think its gay!

Spent 6 to 7 hours tonite finishing my maths courework off! #### hate coursework.

88751[/snapback]

I love exams, they are so easy. You know what you will be tested on and need only study for six weeks (if you find none of the material difficult) in any given term/semester. :D:D:thumbup:;)

88751[/snapback]

I love exams, they are so easy. You know what you will be tested on and need only study for six weeks (if you find none of the material difficult) in any given term/semester. :D:D:thumbup:;)

88755[/snapback]

I used to agree, but when you've had one mr Florien Thiel lecturing you on Mathematical Analysis II for 10 weeks, you realise that he made no sense, your notes make no sense, and you actually know nothing of this core module which is a 5th of my mark for this year :S

Ah well, my first year only counts for 10% of my final mark :)

88751[/snapback]

88755[/snapback]

I suppose they can be useful. Persay, i only have to write my name on the exam now to get a B in maths!

88751[/snapback]

88755[/snapback]

I used to agree, but when you've had one mr Florien Thiel lecturing you on Mathematical Analysis II for 10 weeks, you realise that he made no sense, your notes make no sense, and you actually know nothing of this core module which is a 5th of my mark for this year :S

88759[/snapback]

Sounds interesting :D:D:thumbup:;). Out of all of those I only ever vaguely touched on Harmonic analysis. :D:thumbup:;)

ICT A2 coursework is the hardest thing I've ever done, really close to finishing it for Friday PHEW

88767[/snapback]

I can remember doing that, mine and everybody elses was abou 200-400 pages long, I reckon the teacher just used to weigh the projects to see whos was heaviest to get the best mark. How he could have read every page!

,Apr 6 2005, 10:39 PM]

88751[/snapback]

88755[/snapback]

88759[/snapback]

Sounds interesting :D:D:thumbup:;). Out of all of those I only ever vaguely touched on Harmonic analysis. :D:thumbup:;)

88768[/snapback]

I don't think you got enough sarcasm into that "sounds interesting" there Steven ;)

ICT A2 coursework is the hardest thing I've ever done, really close to finishing it for Friday PHEW

88767[/snapback]

I can remember doing that, mine and everybody elses was abou 200-400 pages long, I reckon the teacher just used to weigh the projects to see whos was heaviest to get the best mark. How he could have read every page!

88769[/snapback]

:( I'm in trouble then mine's like 80 :ermm:

The size of it is still ridiculous though...

88767[/snapback]

88769[/snapback]

88774[/snapback]

That were'nt everyones, try and get 150 pages. I took up alot of mine by doing screenshots of how i did everything step by step. Testing took up loads aswell with pictures of the test and proof of results. I did 300 pages but probably wouldnt have done that if I had to pay for them as me mum works at a college so got em done there.

88751[/snapback]

I love exams, they are so easy. You know what you will be tested on and need only study for six weeks (if you find none of the material difficult) in any given term/semester.

88755[/snapback]

88759[/snapback]

Sounds interesting ;). Out of all of those I only ever vaguely touched on Harmonic analysis. ;)

88768[/snapback]

I don't think you got enough sarcasm into that "sounds interesting" there Steven ;)

88770[/snapback]

Honestly, no sarcasm. Much laughter though, yours has to be post of the year so far. lollollol:D:D:):thumbup:;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

88767[/snapback]

88769[/snapback]

88774[/snapback]

Size doesn't matter, Ryan. ;):thumbup:

Just to be different (shock there, eh?), I prefer exams to coursework. I would have failed my A levels if they'd been 100% coursework!

Got it in with a couple of hours to spare.

I think it was about 95 pages.

I didn't print out code or anything though, that wasn't neccessary.

I reckon it's changed in the last few years, my mate did 45 pages and got a B last year!

,Apr 6 2005, 10:58 PM]

88751[/snapback]

I love exams, they are so easy. You know what you will be tested on and need only study for six weeks (if you find none of the material difficult) in any given term/semester.

88755[/snapback]

88759[/snapback]

Sounds interesting ;). Out of all of those I only ever vaguely touched on Harmonic analysis. ;)

88768[/snapback]

88770[/snapback]

Honestly, no sarcasm. Much laughter though, yours has to be post of the year so far. lollollol:D:D:):thumbup:;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

88779[/snapback]

*Big grin smilies*

Sure you got enough smilies in there Steven? *wink smilies*

I tried to add a coupole opf emoticons in here and got told off because someone got a bit callied away so I have too many smilies in my post after quoting a certain post *wink smilie*

Luke mate, Just done me maths coursework on Boots and got an A :D

Handed in me Resistant materials this week aswell, have you been designing and making a childs toy? I must of completed 30/40 A3 pages in me folder now, bloody long winded I tell the.

Luke mate, Just done me maths coursework on Boots and got an A :D

Handed in me Resistant materials this week aswell, have you been designing and making a childs toy? I must of completed 30/40 A3 pages in me folder now, bloody long winded I tell the.

90755[/snapback]

Ive nearly done me resisant material coursework. In for end of next week! My maths courseworks are A*'s!

By the way for I.t you have to do a new project! Mines disapered! Would be much obliged if anyone could give me something with like database, website and so on... :thumbup:

By the way Teeno what did you do for your I.T project and in res mat we've been designing holders for like Cd's and stuff!

Ive nearly done me resisant material coursework. In for end of next week! My maths courseworks are A*'s!

By the way for I.t you have to do a new project! Mines disapered! Would be much obliged if anyone could give me something with like database, website and so on... :thumbup:

By the way Teeno what did you do for your I.T project and in res mat we've been designing holders for like Cd's and stuff!

90766[/snapback]

I sat 2 IT exams in january and failed them both, gotta pay 26 quid to resit in may. I was in school 4 days in the hollidays catching up on it mate as for the past year and a half in me IT lessons's I've been on here lol.

Archived