Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

James Scowcroft

When people say a player is shit they cant turn back on there word and have the balls to say 'im wrong, he played brilliant'.

Scowcroft you were excellent yesterday and century gave him man of the match so us few arnt the only ones whom thought you played great.

Some twats need to start watching the game i feel.

well said matey

I thought he had a good game yesterday. He had the unenviable task of trying to support Connolly and help defend against Etherington. Before the sending off, he was linking up well with Makin down the right and looked sharp.

He won almost everything in the air, although some of his headers were misdirected. Give him some credit, he was one of our better players yesterday.

He's not really playing as a winger - When we're attacking, he's effectively a third striker by getting in to the box.

as ive said before, i thought he was crap, but if you watch the dvd of the last div 1 season, and you look at his performance yesterday, he is perfect for thisdivision. He also looked pretty fast and sharp yesterday, until about the 70- 75th minute when he must have been knackerd from tryin to keep up with etherington aswell as playin upfront supporting connolly as well as chasing the long balls. well played yesterday scowy.

I think that BM hit the nail on the head.

Some people are that much anti scowcroft that he'll never have a good game whatever he does. When you get to that stage with a player you are not looking at games objectively i'm afraid

Guest Guest

It was one of Scowy's better games yesterday, all credit to him. Although he still wasn't anything special and all this talk about him being good in the air makes me laugh. Yes he wins headers, but his accuracy of his headers either on goal or to another player is the equivalent to Benjamin's shooting. So many times last season Scowy got in scoring positions from set pieces or crosses and his heading was nothing short of dodgy, now I put that down to the fact he is stuck on the wing and his confidence isn't brilliant in front of goal anymore as he isn't used to numerous chances each game, but then that leaves me with the question then what does he actually do for us? I hope he has a good season, but after watching him on saturday I am not overly impressed with his so called main attribute (heading) it was all over the place.

It was one of Scowy's better games yesterday, all credit to him. Although he still wasn't anything special and all this talk about him being good in the air makes me laugh. Yes he wins headers, but his accuracy of his headers either on goal or to another player is the equivalent to Benjamin's shooting. So many times last season Scowy got in scoring positions from set pieces or crosses and his heading was nothing short of dodgy, now I put that down to the fact he is stuck on the wing and his confidence isn't brilliant in front of goal anymore as he isn't used to numerous chances each game, but then that leaves me with the question then what does he actually do for us? I hope he has a good season, but after watching him on saturday I am not overly impressed with his so called main attribute (heading) it was all over the place.

A bit difficult when he had to challenge for headers against 2 players at times, trying to flick on to a lone striker who was surrounded by defenders.

Archived