Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

James Scowcroft

The boring boo boys will no doubt go on about wanting some under 12's right sided out and out winger playing instead of scowcroft, but the facts are he had a good game! He won almost everything in the air, and most of the time it found its target. Not only this but he put a few decent balls in, and for a winger attempting to play striker aswell, he had a very good game. Anyone else think the same?

He was great in the air and made some great flicks to Connolly. I would of liked to see him moved upfront to help Connolly. I still prefer him as a striker as wingers should have pace, and crossing abilty and take on players which he hasn't mastered.

The boring boo boys will no doubt go on about wanting some under 12's right sided out and out winger playing instead of scowcroft, but the facts are he had a good game! He won almost everything in the air, and most of the time it found its target. Not only this but he put a few decent balls in, and for a winger attempting to play striker aswell, he had a very good game. Anyone else think the same?

Disagree with that, yes he won most headers but the accuracy of his heading yesterday was awful. The amounts of times he flick headed straight to their keeper.

I don't think he did that well yestaerday, he didn't play bad but not well.

Well done Scowy, being the winger you are, you did a perfect wingers job in winning headers. **** him off, thanks.

You can be such a twat sometimes mark, all players are different, heading should be part of a strikers game if you go by your theory, yet how many goals does tierry henry score from his head? not that many! All players are different, and because of this you have to play to their strengths, Scowy had a good game as the player he is, end of story.

Genius in the air Scowcroft is, absolute genius. If he isn't sold expect him to play every game, Adams loves him, full stop period.

I actually think tactically this is the league for him, no doubt. He will score as many as he makes I reckon.

In the NOTW today dont normally believe it, it says Norwich have had a 600k bid turned down for scowcroft and are gonna bid 1M now! I am uncertain what to do. I think he is a good 1st division player but the 1M would be nice but it would be hard to find a replacement

Well done Scowy, being the winger you are, you did a perfect wingers job in winning headers. **** him off, thanks.

You can be such a twat sometimes mark, all players are different, heading should be part of a strikers game if you go by your theory, yet how many goals does tierry henry score from his head? not that many! All players are different, and because of this you have to play to their strengths, Scowy had a good game as the player he is, end of story.

You said it there, heading should be part of a strikers game - correct. But he isnt playing as one, he's a winger. Marcus Bent was a striker playing as a winger, thats how its meant to be done. I fail to see how Scowcroft put in a good wingers performance yesterday. I dont even like him as a striker either. I dont like him as a player full stop, never have ever since i saw him playing in the England U-21's when he was at Ipswich. I wont like him until he leaves <_<

You said it there, heading should be part of a strikers game - correct. But he isnt playing as one, he's a winger. Marcus Bent was a striker playing as a winger, thats how its meant to be done. I fail to see how Scowcroft put in a good wingers performance yesterday. I dont even like him as a striker either. I dont like him as a player full stop, never have ever since i saw him playing in the England U-21's when he was at Ipswich. I wont like him until he leaves <_<

Just because he is not under 21 :rolleyes:

Allthough I didn't rate Scowy last season he did well yesterday and will be great in this division but you continue to slag him off but yet see no wrong in the likes of Stewart and Wright :unsure:

Guest Daniel

When people say a player is shit they cant turn back on there word and have the balls to say 'im wrong, he played brilliant'.

Scowcroft you were excellent yesterday and century gave him man of the match so us few arnt the only ones whom thought you played great.

Some twats need to start watching the game i feel.

Surely being fast with a good engine is a pre-requisite for being a winger, Scowcroft is neither of these and so leaves the right back open. He drifts off to win headers then cant run back fast enough, he is not good enough to have a free role like that IMO

Allthough I didn't rate Scowy last season he did well yesterday and will be great in this division but you continue to slag him off but yet see no wrong in the likes of Stewart and Wright :unsure:

What exactly has Wright done wrong? Why should i be seeing wrong in him, he's let no one down in the games he's played for us, yet he gets frozen out 2 seasons in a row, which makes some people want to believe he's crap. When this wasnt the case 2 years ago, and you know it.

Surely being fast with a good engine is a pre-requisite for being a winger, Scowcroft is neither of these and so leaves the right back open. He drifts off to win headers then cant run back fast enough, he is not good enough to have a free role like that IMO

Ok, i'll bring this up when we've won the league with Scowcroft scoring 10 goals and providing 10 assists.

What exactly has Wright done wrong? Why should i be seeing wrong in him, he's let no one down in the games he's played for us, yet he gets frozen out 2 seasons in a row, which makes some people want to believe he's crap. When this wasnt the case 2 years ago, and you know it.

you are pisssing me off big time. just beacause you are like michael jacson and love yound blood doesnt mean players like scowy, keown, walker, dublin are crap.

why do you love wright so much, when he gets his chance it is upto him to take it. micky knows best, if you were the managers i would hat eto think how bad we would do, playing logan instead of walker, wright instead of dublin, powell instead of tiatto.

lay off micky adams, and stop this youth obsesssion. peole will begin to think you are michalel jackson in disguise.

Guest Daniel

Ban gagandeep, he's nothing but a **** with immature views.

He basically just called you a peedo petrescu, i think he needs to watch his mouth, hes had one warning already.

He basically just called you a peedo petrescu, i think he needs to watch his mouth, hes had one warning already.

He's given me a lot of crap in the past, i dont know if he thinks i've forgotten about all the shit i got off him in the past on the OS and whats he's said to me on MSN.

Never said Walker was crap. Never said Logan should play ahead of Walker. All i've said is that he should be on the bench, what the **** is wrong with that? I dont even rate Liam Powell, so thats again f**ked your theory up.

Lay off me, or you'll be banned, i've took shit off you for years and it aint going to last much longer. Learn to type as well took me 5 minutes to make out what you was saying.

Genius in the air Scowcroft is, absolute genius.  If he isn't sold expect him to play every game, Adams loves him, full stop period. 

I actually think tactically this is the league for him, no doubt. He will score as many as he makes I reckon.

HE wont score many then, yesterday he had 1 or 2 good chances to put in a decent cross but he didn't it either went too deep or straight to the keeper. But i will give him 10/10 for effort he did try hard today and in this heat it cant be easy.

I thought Scowcroft had one of his best games for us, yesterday. If he can maintain that over the course of the season, I will be a lot happier.

Pot and kettle spring to mind....

Archived