Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Holidays

Plymouth in May too, then Zante 1st 2 weeks in September, hoping not to miss any home games as its World Cup qualifiers :thumbup:

91245[/snapback]

A cunning plan!

I am off to Negril beach, Jamaica for a fortnight in August so will miss the start of next season - very poor planning.

90889[/snapback]

We're going to Ocho Rios at the end of June, which is also the start of hurricane season! :thumbup:

91054[/snapback]

Yeah I know there's a chance of getting a hurricane hit but I love a bracing wind.

We also get a hurricane holiday guarantee, mind you it won't be much use if we are blown away (literally)

I am off to Negril beach, Jamaica for a fortnight in August so will miss the start of next season - very poor planning.

90889[/snapback]

We're going to Ocho Rios at the end of June, which is also the start of hurricane season! :thumbup:

91054[/snapback]

Yeah I know there's a chance of getting a hurricane hit but I love a bracing wind.

We also get a hurricane holiday guarantee, mind you it won't be much use if we are blown away (literally)

91333[/snapback]

Yeah, we've got that too. I'll have to remember to pack light, just in case! ;):thumbup:

90889[/snapback]

91054[/snapback]

91333[/snapback]

Yeah, we've got that too. I'll have to remember to pack light, just in case! ;):thumbup:

91360[/snapback]

Where are you stopping Lisa ? Beaches ?

90889[/snapback]

91054[/snapback]

91333[/snapback]

91360[/snapback]

91483[/snapback]

Nah, the no-kiddies option of Sandals for us!

Although the Beaches resorts look fantastic too, if we ever decide to go with a group of mates.

90889[/snapback]

91054[/snapback]

91333[/snapback]

91360[/snapback]

91483[/snapback]

Although the Beaches resorts look fantastic too, if we ever decide to go with a group of mates.

91490[/snapback]

We did Sandals Antigua in November for two glorious kid free weeks - blinkin' marvellous it was, the sunsets did NOT get boring. Can't get away with it this time.

91490[/snapback]

We did Sandals Antigua in November for two glorious kid free weeks - blinkin' marvellous it was, the sunsets did NOT get boring. Can't get away with it this time.

91495[/snapback]

We don't have kids, and after last year, we don't want to put up with other peoples!! lol

91490[/snapback]

91495[/snapback]

We don't have kids, and after last year, we don't want to put up with other peoples!! lol

91504[/snapback]

Have a great time and send me a report on the resort when you get back.

Archived