Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Holidays

Wheres everyone off to in the summer then. I'm going Ibiza at the end of July, which will mean missing the start of the season :(

But I'm well looking foward to it, I'm going with me cousin so I'm planing a lot of clubing, drinking and female fun :D

I'm going to Canada in July, but wont miss the start of the season, unlucky Teeno :D

90757[/snapback]

I'm well annoyed, but it's only one game. With me sister being due in August we were gonna cancel it and go earlier but we'd alleady paid most of it by then.

same with me

all my mates are going to benidorm  :(

i have to save up to go to new york with college next year  :wave:

plus i have to save up for a prem season ticket  :mad:

:o

90777[/snapback]

Why aren't you getting a Wigan season ticket next year? :wave:

Wheres everyone off to in the summer then. I'm going Ibiza at the end of July, which will mean missing the start of the season :(

But I'm well looking foward to it, I'm going with me cousin so I'm planing a lot of clubing, drinking and female fun :D

90749[/snapback]

'kin well coff! some of us have gotta work! :angry::rolleyes::thumbup:

Well I went Oz at Crimbo.

But this summer, I think i'm going Paris for a few days, then I think i'll be going back to Paris for a week, then my next door neighbours bought a appartment in Cyprus, so i'll be borrowing the keys me thinks, Then my mums thinking about buying a appartment in Madiera. But I only have just over 2 weeks holidays time allowed off work :unsure::mad:

I want to go back to Australia in November because my cousin is getting married but can't see it :mad:

Im off to Cyprus in a month with all my family, then to Ibiza in 3 months with my mate, then to Florida at the the end of October with my family and some family friends

Im off to Cyprus in a month with all my family, then to Ibiza in 3 months with my mate, then to Florida at the the end of October with my family and some family friends

90824[/snapback]

Nice one mate :thumbup:

90828[/snapback]

Its ok for some :o

I am off to Negril beach, Jamaica for a fortnight in August so will miss the start of next season - very poor planning.

90889[/snapback]

We're going to Ocho Rios at the end of June, which is also the start of hurricane season! :thumbup:

Archived