Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David O'Leary

F.A Premier League Manager 2000 Appreciation Thread.

I think I sold him.

TIP FOR PEOPLE.

Go on to the clubs menu.

Go to such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Roma, Juventus etc... basically all the big clubs in Europe half the best players in the world become free agents after the first season or so. I've signed players like that and got Leicester well good. Also there's a cheat on the game I carnt remember the players name(actually I dont think he has a name) He plays for Real Madrid I think Anyway he's on a free, sign him and he become worth about £30M Million you can sell him however the same player remains at the club you sign him off so sign him again and again untill your hearts content.

Player Number 9. is either Ronaldo or Rivaldo if memory serves me correct.

Number 9 would be Ronaldo.

Ha! Can't believe theres a thread on this! :w00t:

I saw it at my Grandads the other week, where I used to play it far to much, thought I'd bring it home and try it on my computer!

Great game. the 3D matches are horrifc though, looking back n'all!

Any idea why mine randomly crashes though?? :nono:

Ha! Can't believe theres a thread on this! :w00t:

I saw it at my Grandads the other week, where I used to play it far to much, thought I'd bring it home and try it on my computer!

Great game. the 3D matches are horrifc though, looking back n'all!

Any idea why mine randomly crashes though?? :nono:

Mine does this to :huh:

Archived