Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David O'Leary

F.A Premier League Manager 2000 Appreciation Thread.

Yep. May play on it now :cool:

Same here, I've gone through 4 and a half seasons of decent mid-table finishes with Leicester but keep getting sacked near the end of my 5th season because I'm on the verge of relegation. We'd be flying if Emile Heskey stayed fit, he 90 skill and worth £20m+ but keeps getting injured, and Djibril Cisse is proving to be no better than Graham Fenton <_<

P.S Anyone playing this game should buy John Curtis (that crap defender we had a few years back), he goes awesomely good.

It works perfectly on XP even though it is shouldn't so there is every chance it will work on vista. :thumbup:

Nice, cheers.

Btw does anyone know of anywhere online where you can buy it or download it? I've checked all the major places and there's one on ebay, that's it.

Btw does anyone know of anywhere online where you can buy it or download it? I've checked all the major places and there's one on ebay, that's it.

I very much doubt you'll find a copy anywhere except ebay, perhaps there is a retailer that specializes in old games but I'm not sure. You could try looking in shops like Game where they have bargain baskets of old-second hand games but I think even this might be too old for that. It's definitely worth getting :D

I very much doubt you'll find a copy anywhere except ebay, perhaps there is a retailer that specializes in old games but I'm not sure. You could try looking in shops like Game where they have bargain baskets of old-second hand games but I think even this might be too old for that. It's definitely worth getting :D

I know I had it but it got scratched beyond belief :rolleyes: . Went into town this afternoon, but it was nowhere . Methinks patience may be a virtue with this one...

• 2 weeks later...
keep frank sinclair on the bench :thumbup:

I think I sold him.

TIP FOR PEOPLE.

Go on to the clubs menu.

Go to such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Roma, Juventus etc... basically all the big clubs in Europe half the best players in the world become free agents after the first season or so. I've signed players like that and got Leicester well good. Also there's a cheat on the game I carnt remember the players name(actually I dont think he has a name) He plays for Real Madrid I think Anyway he's on a free, sign him and he become worth about £30M Million you can sell him however the same player remains at the club you sign him off so sign him again and again untill your hearts content.

Player Number 9. is either Ronaldo or Rivaldo if memory serves me correct.

Archived