Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

favourite metal gear solid character or game from the series

due to it being in most peoples favourite ps2 game whos your top 5 mgs characters?

mine is

1.vamp

2.snake (obviously)

3.otacon

4.liquid snake

5.jonny

and also there favourite game from the series

metal gear solid(ps1) is my favourite

Ocelot

Snake

Big Boss

Liquid

The Boss

Favourite game is 4, and it'd be a contender for the best game ever made if there were such a thing. :D

Along with MGS1 too, of course.

mgs4 is great, the grafics are imense, but it could have been a little longer, regarding game play, but i love the cut-scenes

mgs4 is great, the grafics are imense, but it could have been a little longer, regarding game play, but i love the cut-scenes

Good job, there's enough of them. :D:P

Thought the third act was relatively poor besides the boss battle, but the rest was crazy-good.

Good job, there's enough of them. :D:P

Thought the third act was relatively poor besides the boss battle, but the rest was crazy-good.

That was the only thing that annoyed me about MGS (apart from the stupid alert tiems in MGS3) - a cut scene would come along and you'd leave it running while you went for dinner, go outside for a cigarette, drop the kids off at the pool, make a phonecall and have a shave, only to come back and find IT'S STILL GOING ON! It'd finally finish, you'd settle down for some playing then 5 minutes later BAM! Another cut scene.

That was the only thing that annoyed me about MGS (apart from the stupid alert tiems in MGS3) - a cut scene would come along and you'd leave it running while you went for dinner, go outside for a cigarette, drop the kids off at the pool, make a phonecall and have a shave, only to come back and find IT'S STILL GOING ON! It'd finally finish, you'd settle down for some playing then 5 minutes later BAM! Another cut scene.

but the only reason there was cut-scenes was because he wanted to get the point across

MGS IS the cut scenes.

I loved it.

Archived