Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
o_hall67

Supporters bus

Hi everyone! I'm going to the O's match on the supporters bus (There was no spaces left on Fox travel coaches). Does anyone no what time the bus leaves and if so does it leave from the Walkers? Oh and are the Leyton Orient fans anyway near as chavy as the Millwall fans? Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm going to the O's match on the supporters bus (There was no spaces left on Fox travel coaches). Does anyone no what time the bus leaves and if so does it leave from the Walkers? Oh and are the Leyton Orient fans anyway near as chavy as the Millwall fans? Thanks!

Which supporters bus? :dunno:

If it's Hinckley or Loughborough, you might not be lucky.

Hi Linda i'm Ollie. My dad Mr Alan Hall rang you on Tuesday about spare places on the supporters bus. I think you said it leaves at 10 30? :S My dad forgot to ask where it left from. Are there still spaces left? Sorry if its the wrong Linda! Thanks!

Hi Linda i'm Ollie. My dad Mr Alan Hall rang you on Tuesday about spare places on the supporters bus. I think you said it leaves at 10 30? :S My dad forgot to ask where it left from. Are there still spaces left? Sorry if its the wrong Linda! Thanks!

:laugh:

Are you replying to Lisa?

>_<

I would suggest contacting the people you bought the bus travel from, to be fair. There are quite a few supporters buses leaving the county.

My mother is called Linda; it is the first time I have ever been mistaken for her. She will be made up. I am not. :angry:

PS. My mother really is called Linda, but she absolutely hates football, so would not have sold anyone any tickets for travel to any of our games.

I think you are on the Leicester city supporters club coach by the sounds of it, its the one Cliff Ginetta does and his wife is Linda so it must be that one, yes it does leave from the Walkers, so if your time is 10.30am make sure your there atleast 10 - 15 mins early as these buses all go together and they wait for no one.

Been on it many a time and its ok, going by train for this one at 10.30 myself so I will beat you suckers there and will be half drunk by the time you lot get there.

ENJOY!

COME ON CITY

I think you are on the Leicester city supporters club coach by the sounds of it, its the one Cliff Ginetta does and his wife is Linda so it must be that one, yes it does leave from the Walkers, so if your time is 10.30am make sure your there atleast 10 - 15 mins early as these buses all go together and they wait for no one.

Been on it many a time and its ok, going by train for this one at 10.30 myself so I will beat you suckers there and will be half drunk by the time you lot get there.

ENJOY!

COME ON CITY

Thank you! We best win. Never seen Leicester lose away!!! (only been to 3 away games though) :P

Archived