Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

akinbiyi

Hahaha. Yea right mate. Dickov didnt miss as many sitters as he did. You cant even compare them.

akinbiyi scored 10 in his 1st season in the premier league, dickov scored 1/2 more. but dickov did also take penaltys.

for wolves the season before we signed him, in the 1st division akinbiyi scored 23 goals so they do compare, but the difference being that tw@t who i wont even name, payed 5.5 million for him.

Yet again you have been proved wrong. I cant believe you compare Akinbiyi and Dickov. Remember the game against Liverpool when he missed so many sitters it was unbelievable, you never saw Dickov do that did you?

Akibiyi is like Benjamin - A joke of a footballer, but somehow manages to create chances for himself. A joke of a poor touch.

Dickov >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akinbiyi

Guest Daniel

Ive always thought you were bit a of a twat mate and this has just summed it up.

Sorry but you obviously dont know a thing about football.

i was comparing him to dickov in terms of work rate.

And? Akinbiyi never had half the talent of Dickov. Look at Benji, just because he has the work rate, doesn't mean we love him, even if he did cost 500k.

And? Akinbiyi never had half the talent of Dickov. Look at Benji, just because he has the work rate, doesn't mean we love him, even if he did cost 500k.

i think it was 1-1.5 million.

i think it was 1-1.5 million.

I was being hypothetical - even IF he did cost 500k like you indicated about getting Akinbiyi for 500k, we would have liked him like Dickov. :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel

Macca Akinbye is absaloutly useless.

Theres nothing about him thats good.

He had no first touch, no football brain, no off the ball runs, cant shoot, cant head.

He's a joke the only thing about himhe ever did was try hard.

Guest Guest

He had no first touch, no football brain, no off the ball runs, cant shoot, cant head.

and had pace.

and had pace.

soz that was me, forgot to login.

I watched him in yesterday's game and he looked as clumsy as ever , although his work rate was never questioned he has not really improved on a general basic footballing scale the only thing that's different is he's playing for a manager who has already signed him more than once and like's what he sees a little bit like a certain Peter Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived