Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

The weekend

Hows it go for you all?

I've had a class weekend. Out in Melton on friday night mainly in a pub called the Rutland. Saturday morning I worked and then went football. I came home and went to a mates 18th but left there at 9.45 to go to another 18th. And at about midnight both parties meet up and we ended up in Meltons maibn nightclub which is a shed called Tubes, then Roadhouse at 2-3. Then i fell asleep on a park bench and walked home at 4. Was a great night and I pulled B) , just getting over it now though :unsure: .

Hows it go for you all?

I've had a class weekend. Out in Melton on friday night mainly in a pub called the Rutland. Saturday morning I worked and then went football. I came home and went to a mates 18th but left there at 9.45 to go to another 18th. And at about midnight both parties meet up and we ended up in Meltons maibn nightclub which is a shed called Tubes, then Roadhouse at 2-3. Then i fell asleep on a park bench and walked home at 4.  Was a great night and I pulled B) , just getting over it now though :unsure: .

93847[/snapback]

Hope you didn't use the park bench for your pulling, especially if you fell asleep - not a lasting impression one would want to give ;)

Hows it go for you all?

I've had a class weekend. Out in Melton on friday night mainly in a pub called the Rutland. Saturday morning I worked and then went football. I came home and went to a mates 18th but left there at 9.45 to go to another 18th. And at about midnight both parties meet up and we ended up in Meltons maibn nightclub which is a shed called Tubes, then Roadhouse at 2-3. Then i fell asleep on a park bench and walked home at 4.  Was a great night and I pulled B) , just getting over it now though :unsure: .

93847[/snapback]

Hope you didn't use the park bench for your pulling, especially if you fell asleep - not a lasting impression one would want to give ;)

93851[/snapback]

I dint mate lol. I can't beleive I fell asleep aswell, 1 minute i was waiting outside the chippy then next i was waking up. Bizarre I'd not even had much to drink.

I had a great weekend friday night went downtown and went to 2 nightclubs here in vancouver skybar and plaza then saturday night i went to a beer garden at the university of british columbia got very intoxicated lol and then in the evening headed downtown again and went to 2 different clubs caprice and tonic and then ended up going to a afterhours for a few more drinks and some food and ended up at home somehow and only recall getting to sleep at 6am sunday morning lol

I got a bit drunk.

94248[/snapback]

...and you chundered so I heard :whistle:

My weekend was filled wth football and illness, thanks to everyone pre and post match for helping me to take my mind off feeling shit :)

Archived