Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FC Tumar vs. Fosse City

This was yet another test of how far Fosse had come in recent weeks coming back from a 2-2 draw against the Champions Countesthorpe!

The match itself started slowly and Cobbo got booked for dissing the referee :mad: , but both teams had chances to lead.

It wasn't until midway through the first half that Fosse gained the advantage after a Wigley cross hit the bar, Tomassi pounced on the rebound to cross back to Cobbo who fcu ked up ( :P ) only for Wigley to bang it in!!

The second half was similar and then a freak goal costed Fosse their slim lead as a cross flew in after the keeper misjudged it.

Tomassi had to go off injured due to another head injury :mad:

Cat-Burger was unlucky not to score and nearly set up tw@face but was unable to turn it in.

In the end a draw was the fair result.. UP THE FOSSE

This was yet another test of how far Fosse had come in recent weeks coming back from a 2-2 draw against the Champions Countesthorpe!

The match itself started slowly and Cobbo got booked for dissing the referee  :mad: , but both teams had chances to lead.

It wasn't until midway through the first half that Fosse gained the advantage after a Wigley cross hit the bar, Tomassi pounced on the rebound to cross back to Cobbo who fcu ked up ( :P ) only for Wigley to bang it in!!

The second half was similar and then a freak goal costed Fosse their slim lead as a cross flew in after the keeper misjudged it.

Tomassi had to go off injured due to another head injury  :mad:

Cat-Burger was unlucky not to score and nearly set up tw@face but was unable to turn it in.

93858[/snapback]

I dont believe that for one minute Tom! :o

The match itself started slowly and Cobbo got booked for dissing the referee  :mad: , but both teams had chances to lead.

Tomassi had to go off injured due to another head injury  :mad:

93858[/snapback]

I dont believe that for one minute Tom! :o

93878[/snapback]

lol believe it baby!

I had a mare today, but I did nutmeg someone via cruyff turn which is always nice

Well great, Cobbo frigged up :( I never bloody score :o

Can't believe the arse booked me :mad: after I fouled someone, he said 'Do that again and I'll book you' so I replied 'what? for trying to win the ball?' 'right then, I'll book you now' :o:mad: cock face!

A good performance by us though, should have won but Sid let in a bit of a shocker. He has been immense recently though, so we'll let him off :P

Archived