Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Bloody uni work!

Im in my 1st year at de montfort uni, we were expecting a very easy year to be honest which we got untill now. Very little work for 6 months and then what feels like 6 months work in 3 weeks!!

Although when my last exam takes place on the 10th of May that is it!!

Off for what is very nearly 5 months!!

If anyone knows of a full time job i can get let me know!!! Any ideas much appreciated.

Im in my 1st year at de montfort uni, we were expecting a very easy year to be honest which we got untill now. Very little work for 6 months and then what feels like 6 months work in 3 weeks!!

Although when my last exam takes place on the 10th of May that is it!!

Off for what is very nearly 5 months!!

If anyone knows of a full time job i can get let me know!!! Any ideas much appreciated.

95231[/snapback]

Beats working for a living mate. :thumbup:;)

I know the feeling, at least I'm finishing this year. YIPEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

95264[/snapback]

what u studying simon and whereabouts did u go to school?

95277[/snapback]

Studying Social and Political Sciences. As for school, which one? lol I went to a few, only one of which was in Leicester and that was a Primary school (Barkby Thorpe Lane or something like that- long time ago! lol ). Did my A-Levels at Gosford Hill School in Kidlington, Oxfordshire though...

Archived