Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Anyone any ideas?

Only 1500 words!!

No injuries im afraid that i can think of!! Have already thought of that one!!

Need to get this year over and done with rather than trying to extend it to be honest!!

95278[/snapback]

1500 words u can do that in an afternoon and fit in a trip to the pub in between!

i'm trying to write 8000 words on accounting standards and the economics of pensions suddenly life seems to have lost some meaning!

How about

"Could one organise a piss up in Japan, India and the West; from a cultural perspective"

You could look at the acceptability of it culturally, how they might approach it and the alternatives.

And I am being serious :P

Only 1500 words!!

No injuries im afraid that i can think of!! Have already thought of that one!!

Need to get this year over and done with rather than trying to extend it to be honest!!

95278[/snapback]

Ugh I get 3 of those a week u lucky sod lol

You should work on the 400 words a day principle- take you an hour each day with spare for editing and plenty of pub time in between! :thumbup:

It is the old Uni standard, contrast and compare. lol Look at social, corporate and governmental organisations and see how "A Comparison of Organisational Principles and Behaviour in Three Cultural Contexts: India, Japan and the West" they contrast and compare. :huh::unsure::rolleyes::ph34r::thumbup:;)

Archived