Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

PSP emulation software stuff

I've heard rumours that you can do something to a PSP so that it will play old SNES, N64, PS, etc games.

Is this true?

If so how do I do it?

I've spent the last 3 years since buying my PSP wishing I'd just eaten that £300 instead of investing it in such an overpriced piece of nonsense. This emulation business could be its saving grace.

Please help me.

I've heard rumours that you can do something to a PSP so that it will play old SNES, N64, PS, etc games.

Is this true?

If so how do I do it?

I've spent the last 3 years since buying my PSP wishing I'd just eaten that £300 instead of investing it in such an overpriced piece of nonsense. This emulation business could be its saving grace.

Please help me.

im sure we had a thread on this

Is this true?

If so how do I do it?

Please help me.

Hands up and me!!!

pre ordered mine and got it the day it came out and well err not used for about 2years

There was a thread where the possiblity of this was alluded to but no one actually came back with any advice on how to go about it.

I'm thinking a man of the likes of Hairy will know how to... Oi Hairy put that Newcastle Brown down and help me!

There was a thread where the possiblity of this was alluded to but no one actually came back with any advice on how to go about it.

I'm thinking a man of the likes of Hairy will know how to... Oi Hairy put that Newcastle Brown down and help me!

I am pretty sure The Singh has done alot of Mods to his PS3 - might be worth seeking advise from him :dunno:

I am pretty sure The Singh has done alot of Mods to his PS3 - might be worth seeking advise from him :dunno:

Found this: Emulator Zone

Emulators for the PSP

The following emulators will enable you to run roms from other consoles on a PSP console.

Download

File Platform License Date Size

RIN 1.4 Gameboy & Gameboy Color emulator Windows Freeware Feb 14, 2006 328 Kb. View homepage

InfoNES 0.94j r0.3 NES Emulator Windows Freeware Jul 8, 2005 292 Kb.

Famicontest 0.31 NES Emulator Windows Freeware May 19, 2005 416 Kb.

DGEN 1.0 Sega Genesis Emulator Windows Freeware Oct 8, 2005 526 Kb. View homepage

Snes9x PSP 0.02 SNES Emulator Windows Freeware Jul 7, 2005 381 Kb.

ngPsp 1.3.1 Neo Geo Pocket Emulator Windows Freeware Oct 8, 2005 275 Kb.

Nintencer 0.1.1 NES Emulator Windows Freeware May 26, 2005 796 Kb. View homepage

PCEP 0.7 PC Engine emulator Windows Freeware Jul 8, 2005 339 Kb.

SMS PSP 0.3 Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator Windows Freeware May 27, 2005 135 Kb.

MEGADRIVE for PSP 0.2 Megadrive/Genesis emulator Windows Freeware Jun 2, 2005 437 Kb.

PSPGenesis 0.18c Sega Genesis Emulator Windows Freeware Oct 8, 2005 489 Kb.

NesterJ 2a NES Emulator Windows Freeware Oct 10, 2005 1446 Kb.

xmame 0.1.2 mame for PSP Windows Freeware Jun 10, 2005 517 Kb.

Archived