Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kylestyle06

Transfer Talk

There's not been enough transfer rumours to warrant an entire forum.

If it gets busier, we might consider a single topic sticky. :ph34r:

fairplay, just makes the forum a little messy imo. i wont be losing sleep over it tho. :crylaugh:

Not really, there's so little going on, an extra forum for about three topics hardly seems worth it.

The usual crap "who do you think we should sign?" and "omg this guy's free should we take a look?" topics appear to have subsided anyway... perhaps we're more content with what we've got than at any other point in the past four/five years?

;)

Not really, there's so little going on, an extra forum for about three topics hardly seems worth it.

The usual crap "who do you think we should sign?" and "omg this guy's free should we take a look?" topics appear to have subsided anyway... perhaps we're more content with what we've got than at any other point in the past four/five years?

;)

wait till were back in the championship. normal service will resume. i don't think anyone gives a s**t about league 1 hence why lack of news.

wait till were back in the championship. normal service will resume. i don't think anyone gives a s**t about league 1 hence why lack of news.

It might also be, and possibly have more to do with the fact that this season we have a mostly settled squad performing well, so transfer rumours and/or activity is going to be reduced by this. it's for the better really.

It might also be, and possibly have more to do with the fact that this season we have a mostly settled squad performing well, so transfer rumours and/or activity is going to be reduced by this. it's for the better really.

Fair point. I think its just how football is these days, fans always expect players to be brought in and papers need to sell well papers. Also when mandrake came in remember it went mad with all those signings.

Archived