Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Football Manager

Ive started a new season in the watery depths of Scottish Division 3 with Stenhousemuir ( i like the name if you are wondering why i chose them) and i have realised that i dont know any decent players to get into the squad

If it helps i play the game on huge database and have the countries, england, scotland and ireland activated.

All help on players i could get for 3k and under would be brilliantly recieved,

Cheers in advance

LCFCKEENE :thumbup::wave:

Ive started a new season in the watery depths of Scottish Division 3 with Stenhousemuir ( i like the name if you are wondering why i chose them) and i have realised that i dont know any decent players to get into the squad

If it helps i play the game on huge database and have the countries, england, scotland and ireland activated.

All help on players i could get for 3k and under would be brilliantly recieved,

Cheers in advance

LCFCKEENE  :thumbup:  :wave:

97233[/snapback]

the trouble is, choosing a scottish team, is noone wants to go up there. just trawl the out of contract players matey you'll find some!!!!! <_<

Adam Parker.

Free from St Albans, on £85 a week, he's a forward who I signed for Lincoln in League Two and he scored 15 odd goals , was top assister with 14 and won fans player of the year.

Currently my top scorer in League One with 10 goals after about 15-20 games.

Archived