Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

End of Season Party...

whats the dress code esth?

110870[/snapback]

As long as you don't wear another short one Stez, you should be fine.

dress code is just smart casual. unless you want to surprise us Stezza......

111287[/snapback]

i may well suprise you........... :ph34r:;) B)

111289[/snapback]

It's that short dress, isn't it...... :huh::rolleyes::ermm:

dress code is just smart casual. unless you want to surprise us Stezza......

111287[/snapback]

i may well suprise you........... :ph34r:;) B)

111289[/snapback]

It's that short dress, isn't it...... :huh::rolleyes::ermm:

111315[/snapback]

if i've got nothing ironed, i may have to borrow something of katys

1 of my mates no cant make it i'm afraid Birdy (the bristol city fan i was telling u about lol) she told me today that she wont be coming cause she wont get an essay finished thats due in on monday and feels that she needs the weekend to get it done :cry: i'm a little peed off that she's let me down and she knows i wont get a refund onthe tickect so no worries about paying me back hun i'll just be £8 out of pocket :( not sure i'll be singing now either as she was gonna be singig with me (i'm to shy to sing by myself :blush: )

don't worry it rachel. These things happen....I think as it stands the extra that are arriving should cover costs for Ady and his Karaoke. so woohoo! Only £130 out of pocket then...lol

aww ok hun really wasnt sure i was gonna come myself after the disappointment last night but i think i will now just as shame i'll have to pay for my transport up there now not that i can afford it as i dont get paid till next friday :(

Was a great night.

Karaoke was great Cobbo n Lisa were the stars of the show for me, Lisa I didn't know you had such a good voice.

113254[/snapback]

:blush: Thanks Teeno. B)

Archived