Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Fan struck by a bottle

Does anyone know when this game was? I was down the George Elliott Hospital on the Saturday (the day before we played Leeds) and loads of football fans came in with injuries from riots/fights. The armed Police arrived and it was proper tense. Was this the same incident or is it becoming a common occurrence on the streets of Nuneaton :nono:

Oh and FNQ, sod of you tw*t your a disgrace to this forum, some of the people at the hospital were innocent fans.

113378[/snapback]

I believe it was the day before we played leeds, yes.

Does anyone know when this game was? I was down the George Elliott Hospital on the Saturday (the day before we played Leeds) and loads of football fans came in with injuries from riots/fights. The armed Police arrived and it was proper tense. Was this the same incident or is it becoming a common occurrence on the streets of Nuneaton[/b[ :nono:

Oh and FNQ, sod of you tw*t your a disgrace to this forum, some of the people at the hospital were innocent fans.

113378[/snapback]

Probably :nono::ph34r: Nuneaton is getting pretty rough (Well its always been rough but its becoming even more of a shit hole! :rolleyes::angry:)

Does anyone know when this game was? I was down the George Elliott Hospital on the Saturday (the day before we played Leeds) and loads of football fans came in with injuries from riots/fights. The armed Police arrived and it was proper tense. Was this the same incident or is it becoming a common occurrence on the streets of Nuneaton :nono:

113378[/snapback]

I believe it was the day before we played leeds, yes.

113412[/snapback]

Unluckly Craig, We'll see you next season :)

Full Time Kettering 2-3 Altrincham aet

Half Time 1-0

Attendance 2,285

Goals Owen 2, Matthews og (Altrincham), Paterson, Burgess (Kettering)

Archived