Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

S****horpe Tickets-Handful Of Tickets Still Available

Meanwhile, tickets are selling fast for City's final home game of the season - which sees them face S****horpe United on Friday evening (7:45pm).

Supporters are advised to secure their seats at the earliest possible opportunity to avoid disappointment as this game is also expected to sell out shortly. Due to the extremely high demand, tickets are now only available to personal callers to the Walkers Stadium Ticket Office.

Meanwhile, tickets are selling fast for City's final home game of the season - which sees them face S****horpe United on Friday evening (7:45pm).

Supporters are advised to secure their seats at the earliest possible opportunity to avoid disappointment as this game is also expected to sell out shortly. Due to the extremely high demand, tickets are now only available to personal callers to the Walkers Stadium Ticket Office.

Or random lads who "are friends with" someone who works there :giggle:

Posted on: Wed 22 Apr 2009 Leicester City have this evening confirmed that just a handful of single seat tickets remain on general sale for their League One clash against S****horpe United on Friday evening.

Supporters yet to secure their seats for the game are advised to visit the Walkers Stadium ticket office at the earliest possible opportunity on Thursday morning. Doors open at 9am.

Due to the intensity of the demand for seats, the ticket office phone lines will not be manned during this time to allow all staff to take up the ticket sales positions.

I went to the main ticket office just before noon, and getting a glimpse of their computer ticketing system, I could clearly see that there were slightly more than 29'700 tickets sold for tonight's game. I assume that's home fans only, so we're looking at around 30'500 to 31'000 fans max.

Archived