Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Carlisle V Aldershot

They don't come more exiting than this :ermm: My mate whose a Carlisle supporter got us a ticket for tonights match so i'll be on a scouting mission for us.! If only I couldn't have been watching leics in the playoffs <_<

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!! what a game :S Aldershot were 1-0 on aggregate going into the game, Carlisle went 2-0 up in the first half then Aldershot scored in the last second in the 2nd to take it to extra time.

The game went to penaltys where Carlisle missed 2 but some how managed to save the next two aldershot penos!! We all ran onto the pitch for a massive invasion only to find out Carlisle still needed to score another peno to win!!! So they took it while everyone was still on the pitch!!! They scored it so everyone went mental!!! I bumped into the aldershot players who weren't very happy....what a game!! I recorded some of it on my phone so i'll post it when iv'e edited it. Quality stuff B) B)

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!! what a game  :S  Aldershot were 1-0 on aggregate going into the game, Carlisle went 2-0 up in the first half then Aldershot scored in the last second in the 2nd to take it to extra time.

The game went to penaltys where Carlisle missed 2 but some how managed to save the next two aldershot penos!! We all ran onto the pitch for a massive invasion only to find out Carlisle still needed to score another peno to win!!! So they took it while everyone was still on the pitch!!! They scored it so everyone went mental!!! I bumped into the aldershot players who weren't very happy....what a game!! I recorded some of it on my phone so i'll post it when iv'e edited it. Quality stuff B)  B)

104456[/snapback]

Sounds fantastic! :D

Envy you Collymore. i live near Carlisle and go down now and then but had my young son for the night so couldn't go down. Brunton Park is a bit like a :thumbup: time warp but if you like standing on the terraces and having a half time bovril and a piss against a wall it's heaven. Although it's City first (and AFC Barrow second) l hope Carlisle make it...after all they've got a fox on their badge and play in blue!

Archived