Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Who is going Millwall then?

I am, not sure what to expect though. I think there are plenty of tickets left - I can understand why that is. I don't blame the fans for not going down there, but I'm going on the coach, so it should be ok.

I am, not sure what to expect though. I think there are plenty of tickets left - I can understand why that is. I don't blame the fans for not going down there, but I'm going on the coach, so it should be ok.

11324[/snapback]

I was going :(

I would loved to of come but this is the only game my parents wont let me go to. Mainly because of an experiance me dad had down there in the 80s.

I'm looking foward to Wolves and Rotherham though. I hope you all make up for me not being there and shout extra loud.

I shall be in the Ch with a few others watching Sky sports with me ear peice in.

Yup,

I'm going with me bro, and 2 of my Irish mates ('I tell ya' Roy it's Gunna' be a good craic....doze Millwall boy's are in far a thrashin' I tell ya')

They don't even support LCFC! I think most people support any team playing Millwall, wouldn't you agree?

Still, I'm using my acting skills and putting on a 'Mockney' accent. Just make sure you drink at least 10 miles away from the stadium. :w00t:

Im goin down by car (with no leicester stickers in back) im not wearing a city shirt though because from the car park you have to walk through the Milwall end!

Ill keep me head down and i suggest nobody leaves anything Leicester in there car because last time we went the cars next to us got the tyres slashed!

IF you park in the away car park it should be alrite but if you park anywhere else take everything leicesetr OUT!

I would, nowadays tahts what they do wait for you to pass there pubs or summat and come out. Remember i experianced it at Birmingham, it aint nice. We were walking to the train station just infront of some Brum, they were fine infront of the police but when we got to the pub they started chasing us.

I'm off to Millwall! - Got my two protectors! (Scowy and Ashov - so I should be safe!)

11350[/snapback]

You know very well that you'll be protecting them! :lol: ;)

11366[/snapback]

Yeah, probably! :lol: ;)

Greetings,

Brother of RoyFox here. Shall be singing myself hoarse again at another away match.....after another quiet home match...always the way

Getting ready for laying into Mr Wise

By the way, I know one or two Millwall fans and they're not all that bad, just won't be wearing the shirt nearby just in case you know

Drink London Bridge, no nearer, unless you want some...n'a i mean ?

"Cahhhm on then you fahhhkin cahhhhhhhhnt"

"Thanks I'll just have a half then" ;)

Guest Daniel

Yeah welcome to the forums mate, ill be quiet in Millwall, best option. :)

Get drunk when your home and have 3 points in the bag. :)

Ash, Kerry n Scowy keep your fones on loud as I will ring u at 1/2 time if thats ok. Really gutted about not going but if transpot and money is ok this should be the only game I miss. Make sure you sing extra loud n cheer them on to victory.

Guest Daniel

Everyone get as many pictures as possible.

Expecially of the policing and there evil looking fans. :)

Can people on buses get loads pictures aswel, like at the sevrices and shit where everyone is gathered, would be helpful for my graphics and stuff to be able to make pictures. :)

Archived